Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Graphics, Won't Hurt
Nova
post Dec 29 2011, 03:00 AM
Post #1

Level 5

Group: Citizens
Member No.: 786

I love the 2D and simple graphics of Nexus, definitely part of it's charm. And this game is obviously not one for someone who wants big flashy things filled with explosion and magic rings, that's why there's EVE online and Rift etc.

But I'm just saying, I think it's time they upped the animation graphics for little things. Just a random example, maybe they can make say the Cunning, Rage, Voke, Rez spells look better (I mean does anyone else think the Baekho cunning looks like a crappy bear rather then a tiger and the Hyun Moon just looks like gray throw-up? lol)

Like I said, not asking anyone to change the world or the engines but I'd love to see slightly finer lines and cleaner animation that's all.

Now I don't know if posting on forums does anything at all lol but I figured I can't be the only dude who feels this way.

Cheers people!
Keep plugging

laugh.gif

--------------------
Take my love,
Take my land,
Take me where I can not stand.

I don't care,
I'm still free,
You can't take the sky from me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Xing-Yu Seong
post Jan 20 2012, 11:23 AM
Post #2

Enchanted

Group: Nobles
Member No.: 2,920

QUOTE (Nova @ Dec 29 2011, 02:00 AM) *
I love the 2D and simple graphics of Nexus, definitely part of it's charm. And this game is obviously not one for someone who wants big flashy things filled with explosion and magic rings, that's why there's EVE online and Rift etc.

But I'm just saying, I think it's time they upped the animation graphics for little things. Just a random example, maybe they can make say the Cunning, Rage, Voke, Rez spells look better (I mean does anyone else think the Baekho cunning looks like a crappy bear rather then a tiger and the Hyun Moon just looks like gray throw-up? lol)

Like I said, not asking anyone to change the world or the engines but I'd love to see slightly finer lines and cleaner animation that's all.

Now I don't know if posting on forums does anything at all lol but I figured I can't be the only dude who feels this way.

Cheers people!
Keep plugging

laugh.gif

They have tons of animations of available that are in the game, and they don't use them. Some of the ones at the end of the line are pretty nice looking, and stack up well against most games In my opinion.

+Quote Post
CRKL
post Feb 25 2012, 02:37 PM
Post #3

Level 99

Group: Citizens
Member No.: 2,767

QUOTE (Xing-Yu Seong @ Jan 20 2012, 12:23 PM) *
They have tons of animations of available that are in the game, and they don't use them. Some of the ones at the end of the line are pretty nice looking, and stack up well against most games In my opinion.

aren't you the guy that got me on msn and showed me how to view the graphics files from old nexus? and you made the quest for the special summon spell? not quite sure if I remember correctly

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2014 - 08:01 AM