Conro
post Oct 6 2010, 12:43 PM
Post #1

Sam san
Group Icon

Group: Nobles
Member No.: 1
Characters: None, Sold my chars.

...seriously, it's been what, two or three months since even the Kruna shop has had an update?

It's Halloween time, and we're only able to give you guys extra money by spending it on beach items?

This is why I think TK is going under: they won't update their cash cow.

(Who wants to bet soon after this they suddenly release something? hahahaha)

--------------------
Come join me FFXIV! Conro Sith on Leviathan

.: Marauder Conro :. Guardian PoyoMan Force MythicalBank Rogue Lucca

"I'm not the nicest person you'll ever meet" - Chongun
"Bulbasaur beats EVERYTHING!!!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Musoyan
post Oct 6 2010, 01:35 PM
Post #2

Exasperating
Group Icon

Member No.: 543
Characters: Musoyen

WOW!! Conro wanting a kruna update?? I think the world is ending.. laugh.gif haha.

just kidding, yeah I find it odd they haven't been updating the cash shop. Either they really aren't in desperate need of money or they don't care anymore. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
WestSideR
post Oct 6 2010, 02:09 PM
Post #3

Sam san
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,403

pirates is sometime in the future fyi

--------------------

+Quote Post
SilentS
post Oct 6 2010, 02:36 PM
Post #4

Sa san
Group Icon

Member No.: 26

The item shop push was more Mug's thing. Maybe they realized that the shop alone wont save Nexus so are working in other areas? If that is really the case, it would be nice to see some of what has been done while we twiddle our thumbs and wait.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Conro
post Oct 6 2010, 03:49 PM
Post #5

Sam san
Group Icon

Member No.: 1
Characters: None, Sold my chars.

Rogue fixes are in the future.
Everything is in the future... because why do today what you can put off until tomorrow?

Cash shop is an easy method to generate revenue past the ten bucks a month they pull in per subscription. They're just THAT lazy.

--------------------
Come join me FFXIV! Conro Sith on Leviathan

.: Marauder Conro :. Guardian PoyoMan Force MythicalBank Rogue Lucca

"I'm not the nicest person you'll ever meet" - Chongun
"Bulbasaur beats EVERYTHING!!!"

+Quote Post
solman
post Oct 6 2010, 04:08 PM
Post #6

Oh san
Group Icon

Member No.: 104

So ive said with the new GMs once Mug left that this is the same old Kru. That being little to no updates and very little being done. Yet all you happy go lucky Kru bandwagon fans saying it would be so much better with 3 gms working at it instead of 1! All I can say is LOL at this point.

--------------------
Time to do the naked Pee Pee dance.

+Quote Post
Destyn
post Oct 6 2010, 04:36 PM
Post #7

Sam san
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,817

QUOTE (solman @ Oct 6 2010, 04:08 PM) *
So ive said with the new GMs once Mug left that this is the same old Kru. That being little to no updates and very little being done. Yet all you happy go lucky Kru bandwagon fans saying it would be so much better with 3 gms working at it instead of 1! All I can say is LOL at this point.

I think the only person that can really LOL at this point is KRU, because they even convinced someone like you who has no faith in them to register and play the game.

I do still have faith in Stein, though. Hell, within the first while he was the main GM in nexus since mug left he was willing to make changes to the sa san spells which is something mug was not even open to.

--------------------

+Quote Post
solman
post Oct 7 2010, 12:33 AM
Post #8

Oh san
Group Icon

Didnt say I was willing to pay to play, still not

--------------------

+Quote Post
Songa
post Oct 7 2010, 02:32 AM
Post #9

Il san
Group Icon

Member No.: 330
Characters: Songa

I was wondering about this myself, so I sent a ticket to KRU. They responded telling me that they will be updating the Item Shop soon. This was a few days ago.

I'm not sure if anyone else remembers, but I believe that KRU (or it could've been mug) once said that they were planning to redo the entire Item Shop website. I think that there are some issues with how it is now, making it difficult to upload things and whatnot. We did used to have an Item Shop Archon, but I have no idea what ever happened to her.

Anyway, someone said that mug was more focused on the Item Shop then other things, and that's true. mug was at first, then we had cup who really didn't seem to do anything but update the shop. She could've done behind the scenes stuff, but I personally always saw her doing Item Shop stuff. Hopefully at the moment we just have GMs more focused on other parts of the game and not the Item Shop which isn't a big part of it. It is discouraging, however, when we normally have holiday and seasoned theme stuff in the shop, and we've had the same beachy stuff since forever. They should just bring back the Kruna Archon, so they can have somebody updating it on a regular basis.

But ah, well.. We'll see if they update it like they told me~ I hope so.

+Quote Post
Brea
post Oct 7 2010, 03:13 AM
Post #10

Enchanted

Group: Citizens
Member No.: 447

It would be great if we could get some sort of actual communication out of Kru for once. It's annoying how every time Kru makes a statement or a GM posts on the Dream Weavers board, it's always short and vague. "Minor update" for this, "large update" for that, "minor bug fixed"... care to elaborate? I don't speak for everyone, but I like to hear details. I think the last time we saw the proper kind of communication that a GM should have with their players is when Kismet was around. I know a bunch of people "hated" him, but the point is he knew how to keep people updated. Go look at the Dream Weavers board and scroll all the way down if you don't believe me. The guy would write personable, detailed posts about what he did, what he was planning on doing, or why he couldn't accomplish something the players had asked for. Sometimes he'd post four to five times a week. That's the way it should be, and that's the way it is in a bunch of other MMOs I've tried.

Either Kru doesn't realize that better communication from our "3 GMs" would help them, or they just don't care.

+Quote Post
Salvatore
post Oct 7 2010, 04:35 AM
Post #11

Il san
Group Icon

Group: Banished
Member No.: 10,563

QUOTE (Songa @ Oct 7 2010, 03:32 AM) *
I was wondering about this myself, so I sent a ticket to KRU. They responded telling me that they will be updating the Item Shop soon. This was a few days ago.

I'm not sure if anyone else remembers, but I believe that KRU (or it could've been mug) once said that they were planning to redo the entire Item Shop website. I think that there are some issues with how it is now, making it difficult to upload things and whatnot. We did used to have an Item Shop Archon, but I have no idea what ever happened to her.

Anyway, someone said that mug was more focused on the Item Shop then other things, and that's true. mug was at first, then we had cup who really didn't seem to do anything but update the shop. She could've done behind the scenes stuff, but I personally always saw her doing Item Shop stuff. Hopefully at the moment we just have GMs more focused on other parts of the game and not the Item Shop which isn't a big part of it. It is discouraging, however, when we normally have holiday and seasoned theme stuff in the shop, and we've had the same beachy stuff since forever. They should just bring back the Kruna Archon, so they can have somebody updating it on a regular basis.

But ah, well.. We'll see if they update it like they told me~ I hope so.

What a pain. damn

QUOTE (Brea @ Oct 7 2010, 04:13 AM) *
It would be great if we could get some sort of actual communication out of Kru for once. It's annoying how every time Kru makes a statement or a GM posts on the Dream Weavers board, it's always short and vague. "Minor update" for this, "large update" for that, "minor bug fixed"... care to elaborate? I don't speak for everyone, but I like to hear details. I think the last time we saw the proper kind of communication that a GM should have with their players is when Kismet was around. I know a bunch of people "hated" him, but the point is he knew how to keep people updated. Go look at the Dream Weavers board and scroll all the way down if you don't believe me. The guy would write personable, detailed posts about what he did, what he was planning on doing, or why he couldn't accomplish something the players had asked for. Sometimes he'd post four to five times a week. That's the way it should be, and that's the way it is in a bunch of other MMOs I've tried.

Either Kru doesn't realize that better communication from our "3 GMs" would help them, or they just don't care.

i feel ya

--------------------
The Bay Area/ Northern California Lifestyle :)

-NexusTK, Google, Apple, HP, Yahoo, Paypal, eBay, Facebook, Craigslist, Twitter, Instagram, Silicon Valley. Best place to make money. Devil is winning, God doesn't exist.

+Quote Post
Warik
post Oct 7 2010, 08:45 AM
Post #12

Ee san
Group Icon

Member No.: 49
Characters: Warik

QUOTE (solman @ Oct 6 2010, 10:33 PM) *
Didnt say I was willing to pay to play, still not

LOL... Are you sure about that? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Destyn
post Oct 7 2010, 08:59 AM
Post #13

Sam san
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,817

QUOTE (Warik @ Oct 7 2010, 08:45 AM) *
LOL... Are you sure about that? tongue.gif

Lets not embarrass him here..clearly he's in denial about some things.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Skum
post Oct 7 2010, 01:47 PM
Post #14

Il san
Group Icon

Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 13,163
Characters: Skum

QUOTE (Destyn @ Oct 7 2010, 09:59 AM) *
Lets not embarrass him here..clearly he's in denial about some things.

Or maybe he's duped someone into paying for him.... rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rachel
post Oct 7 2010, 09:39 PM
Post #15

Oh san
Group Icon

Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 85
Characters: Rachel

..maybe they're working on improving the actual game for once, rather than leeching money out of it's few remaining customers?

--------------------
Work continues on the continuation of the Story

+Quote Post
Warik
post Oct 7 2010, 09:54 PM
Post #16

Ee san
Group Icon

Member No.: 49
Characters: Warik

QUOTE (Skum @ Oct 7 2010, 11:47 AM) *
Or maybe he's duped someone into paying for him.... rolleyes.gif

Good point. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
solman
post Oct 7 2010, 10:34 PM
Post #17

Oh san
Group Icon

Kru improving the game? I highly doubt that. Its just a money pit to them and they want to suck all they can out of it with as little effort or work into the game as possible.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Halome
post Oct 14 2010, 10:45 AM
Post #18

Sa san
Group Icon

Member No.: 81
Characters: Halome, Proserpine

QUOTE (Songa @ Oct 7 2010, 10:32 AM) *

She quit when she realized there was more to life then Nexus, and being the only one in charge of creating ideas for the item shop while trying not to offend most RP'ers just proved to be too annoying, especially when mug was getting all the credit for her ideas. But at least when they were bad mug got the blame, so it wasn't too bad. Still hurt, when she just wanted to help "save" nexus.
That and I'm pretty sure she was pissed when she found out the whole "you might get a job with us!" if she helped was just leading her on, and would never happen because KRU would rather people pay to play and pay to work for them too. I love how they feed off of people that just want to "save" our childhood game.

--------------------

QUOTE (YanDaMan @ May 8 2007, 08:21 AM) *
I'd be the best Pink ranger ever!

+Quote Post
Firesuite
post Oct 20 2010, 10:51 AM
Post #19

Level 5

Group: Peasants
Member No.: 13,570

I think its been more like 6 months sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:30 PM
Nexus Forums is part of: Nexus Atlas © all rights reserved.