> Rage/cunning Numbers (download), Submitted for your approval
Euphoria
post Apr 10 2007, 07:55 PM
Post #21

Sam san
Group Icon

Group: Nobles
Member No.: 446

Mug said rogues were getting something so dont be crying just yet until you see what mug changes for rogues.

im sure the GM's are keeping an eye on the new effect this is having on hunting and when they are sure they will give rogues their "boost" to whatever aspect pk/hunting when they make sure it is close to balanced

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PureLight
post Apr 10 2007, 07:56 PM
Post #22

Il san
Group Icon

Group: Nobles
Member No.: 257

QUOTE(SinJackal @ Apr 10 2007, 10:42 AM) [snapback]31018[/snapback]

As for vortextk's comment, if you're ONLY duoing rogue/poet, and warrior/poet, a rogue would outdo them (before the vita attack splash damage thing). The ability to lay traps, and control the hunt to a decent effect gives them an edge. If you had the stats to do so, hunts would be about 10-15% better better exp with a rogue, and much less stressful. Of course, any warrior buff enough to actually one-zerk, or one-assault can easily find a weak rogue who will trap for them. Yeah, it's an extra person, but with splash damage now. . .lol. Warriors like Suwan can kill as much as I can in 15 minutes in about 5-6 minutes if they play their cards right. And I'm getting extra kills with Assassinate too.

By far Mug's worst idea yet, in my opinion.
~ S.J.

Mug said that rogues will also be getting an update during the next reset but was very vague about what it is. (Now that all rogues have an incremental fury I think it might be time for Cunning/Skill Up 6)

Also any Warrior who can 1 hit with Overkill (splash damage) is at a disadvantage because currently targets killed by the Overkill splash damage do not give experience.

PureLight

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:05 AM
Nexus Forums is part of: Nexus Atlas © all rights reserved.