IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 

This board is for errors and mistakes found on the www.nexusatlas.com website. Do not post bugs that you find inside the game.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Buya Leaders Section, Small typo
Warik
post Jun 16 2010, 12:50 AM
Post #1

Ee san
Group Icon

Group: Nobles
Member No.: 49
Characters: Warik

Lost Kingdom founder was Casandra... not Cadandra =p
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SilentS
post Jun 16 2010, 06:29 AM
Post #2

Sa san
Group Icon

Member No.: 26

Thats nothing compared to the errors in the Kug leader section that was refused to be fixed.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Warik
post Jun 16 2010, 01:49 PM
Post #3

Ee san
Group Icon

I don't know anything about that... I don't see any topic on this forum explaining the bugs/errors with the Kug Leader's list..

+Quote Post
SilentS
post Jun 16 2010, 08:42 PM
Post #4

Sa san
Group Icon

I tried to talk to Vini directly about it. For Kug, there were multiple ambassador positions, but he omitted them stating that "they dont count". Basicly when the Ministry split between Culture and Peace, KoyaSoto was the Peace Minister at the time, then it went to me, then GreenSky. From there I dont recall. However there was also an Ambassador of Relations at that time, which eventually merged with the Peace later on down the road and was called the Ambassador of Koguryo.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Warik
post Jun 16 2010, 11:27 PM
Post #5

Ee san
Group Icon

Interesting. I can't say I understand why they "dont count"... But regardless - it'd be nice to have the small typo fixed for Casandra. =P

+Quote Post
AllyGator
post Jun 17 2010, 04:52 AM
Post #6

Map Goddess
Group Icon

Group: Retired Administrator
Member No.: 3

Typos I can fix. Idk anything about leaders cuz I don't care tongue.gif

--------------------
The hair says it all!

+Quote Post
SilentS
post Jun 17 2010, 06:40 AM
Post #7

Sa san
Group Icon

Dont care or not, it just shows incorrect information on a site designed for showing the history of a game *shrugs*. If you make the time to compile these pages, at least show the correct information.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
AllyGator
post Jun 17 2010, 08:56 AM
Post #8

Map Goddess
Group Icon

Group: Retired Administrator
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (SilentS @ Jun 17 2010, 06:40 AM) *
Dont care or not, it just shows incorrect information on a site designed for showing the history of a game *shrugs*. If you make the time to compile these pages, at least show the correct information.

That was Vini's little project. Talk to him - I did correct the "bug".

--------------------
The hair says it all!

+Quote Post
Warik
post Jun 17 2010, 11:16 AM
Post #9

Ee san
Group Icon

On behalf of Lost Kingdom and Princess Casandra - we thank you for the correction. smile.gif

+Quote Post
SilentS
post Jun 17 2010, 04:57 PM
Post #10

Sa san
Group Icon

QUOTE (AllyGator @ Jun 17 2010, 07:56 AM) *
That was Vini's little project. Talk to him - I did correct the "bug".

Tried that, didnt work. He simply removed more names afterwards. Not like I care, just stating that NA has more incorrect information now.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Skum
post Jun 17 2010, 07:46 PM
Post #11

Il san
Group Icon

Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 13,163
Characters: Skum

QUOTE (SilentS @ Jun 17 2010, 05:57 PM) *
Tried that, didnt work. He simply removed more names afterwards. Not like I care, just stating that NA has more incorrect information now.

If you can supply me with detailed information about these other positions or inconsistencies, I will fix them.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vini
post Jun 19 2010, 06:19 PM
Post #12

Head Editor of Nexus Atlas
Group Icon

Group: Head Administrator
Member No.: 21
Characters: Vini

I already explained how that list was built SilentS. I don't know why you keep having to hit on the same issue.
The list of Ambassadors start when the Council of Kingdoms relations was created. The members of that council were: Koguryo Ambassador Tamo, Buya Ambassador Jentar, Nagnang Ambassador Dominoki, Koguryo Assistant Ambassador Solarian, Buya Assistant Ambassador Jesuil and a nagnang assistant ambassador who I forgot who was.

Such group was created to help form the tri-kindgom peace treaty. As you stated, Koyasoto, Greensky and SilentS were not part of such council.

They were Ambassadors of Peace. A position created just inside Koguryo ministry when Starrbrite became "Koguryo Minister" alone. Ambassador of Peace was not Koguryo Ambassador back then, it was just a position inside Koguryo Ministry. I'm not listing positions inside clans, ministries etc or else it would make that list much more complicated.

At some point, the Council of Kingdoms Relations was dissolved and kingdom ministries brought their "kingdom ambassadors" to be part of their ministry. I'm sorry that you can agree with not having "ambassador of peace" listed as if they were Koguryo Ambassador, but that does NOT make the information incorrect. It would actually be incorrect if I did put them there, because as you can see I'm not adding other alternative positions in Buya/Nagnang ministries, am not putting primarchs of clans, Ssaurabi leaders, Royal diviners etc.

If you feel it is so important to have Ambassadors of Peace listed there, perhaps I can add an observation at the bottom of the page which list them, but I won't put them along with Tamo because it will be pretty confusing for players to understand.

--------------------
~Vini Normad'or~

+Quote Post
Warik
post Jun 19 2010, 07:49 PM
Post #13

Ee san
Group Icon

^ After that explanation... makes sense to me!

+Quote Post
SilentS
post Jun 20 2010, 02:26 AM
Post #14

Sa san
Group Icon

Then let me explain it, again, Vini. You stated "Ambassadors". There were two different positions for it, and you had them both grouped as one. THEN you stated ones not under the Ministry, which still makes your list wrong because the ~Relations Ambassador~ was still under the Ministry at its inception till later on. It was also stated that KoyaSoto was Peace MINISTER at the time of the split when it then became the Ambassador position, not Sidious. You stated you wanted this list as accurate as possible, then you need to make the changes to state so since "Koguryo Ambassador" never existed till some time later, after it absorbed the Peace Ambassador position into it.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:40 AM
Nexus Forums is part of: Nexus Atlas © all rights reserved.