> Pegasus Clan, The perception of how it's viewed
AccntScrty
post Nov 4 2008, 01:55 AM
Post #1

Enchanted

Group: Citizens
Member No.: 8,955
Characters: Watari

Since Maiyu wants to be a stupid [Content removed] and remove all the posts that were not insulting to a player personally (just his actions as a primogen) why not discuss it here?!

Case in point: Pegasus council members are as follows: SorroZ, Jann, Chindok(XtroubsX), Dethsgift and Andepandy.

Of the five people on council at the moment, two of them have a red jail mark, one who is a well known theft and the other who just sucks at being a former diviner and was jailed for saging profanity. Now they have a new member who was jailed for Auto-crafting in the clan hall, Nutase...not to mention Angelicious is also in the clan as well (lol I guess auto-crafters stick together!!!) So it was a 24 hour time frame both Andepandy and Nutase were removed from Diviner, yet Nutase who was jailed for a more serious offense that can bite Pegasus in the ass (not that I care) is still in the clan...a little off topic but Santa was also caught auto-crafting in LK hall and she an unsigned royal pardon to get rid of all that...Shans a looooooooooooong time ago was also caught but nothing happened to her. These are all people in the clique of Drywater....all not really punished to the full extent other people would have been. If you were caught auto-crafting in your clan, would you be removed?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
aceupmysleeve
post Nov 4 2008, 02:22 AM
Post #2

Ee san
Group Icon

Group: Nobles
Member No.: 12,406
Characters: wtsmyidentity

Why do you care about their jailings so much.

And santa's jailing was a Very long time ago too if I remember correctly.

But either way, they are council of a clan that no one gives a crap about.
So why complain that they are council of uselessness

+Quote Post
darkmaverick
post Nov 4 2008, 02:40 AM
Post #3

Oh san
Group Icon

Member No.: 90
Characters: DarkMaverick

Well, if I was a Primo I most likely would not retain members who were really caught auto-crafting, bug abusing, or abusing their positions for their own gain, but most other crimes like profanity and stuff......I could really care less about (although I admit, I would not want to let people spam profanity on the private clan chat, but I would not perma exile someone for cursing)

That said, I wasn't aware clan council cannot have jail marks, and clan council isn't exactly a real big position of power that impacts anyone outside that clan, so I don't see how this matters to most of the community.

Unlike subpaths, clans are not a vital part of the game and have little ability to impact anyone's gameplay.

I know a lot of people get hot over things like kingdom dyes, but I remember when kingdom dyes were given out: they have always been given out due to friendships with Primogens and rarely because the person truly did anything worth being publicly recognized for--and it's a god damn dye and legend mark people.

--------------------
I host The RPG Fanatic Youtube Show. Home of fanatical reviews and commentary about RPGs.
And my top picks for Sa san warrior shield were......

...I totally want that sword too.

+Quote Post
AccntScrty
post Nov 4 2008, 04:10 AM
Post #4

Enchanted

Member No.: 8,955
Characters: Watari

It's really not so much the point they were jailed for it. It's the fact that someone like let's say if Conro was caught auto-crafting he would be removed from The Forsaken clan no questions asked. It's the fact that if Conro was caught using profanity in sage no one would fight for him to have it reversed. It's about if Gorgax was caught using Poet Slave he would be permanently banned and not just a one month block. It's simply put it the fact that no one is treated equally there are people who the rules are slanted and there are people where the rules are strictly enforced.

Santa's jailing was a while ago yes, but that shouldn't be stricken from the fact she was jailed for auto-crafting. It's the fact that she is part of that clique where rules are worked around and bent(thus she is still in the clan to this day and may continue to use the crafting NPCs)[What was the point in her being jailed for it again...]. It's the fact that Pegasus an official clan should have it's leadership reviewed and scrutinized as well as certain particular people who play this game who have "better connections" than someone else. It's the fact that if every other clan has to remove an auto-crafter why is Pegasus the only [Content removed] exception?

+Quote Post
darkmaverick
post Nov 4 2008, 05:02 AM
Post #5

Oh san
Group Icon

Member No.: 90
Characters: DarkMaverick

Someone being perma banned is on KRU's end.

I'm fairly sure KRU doesn't force clans to kick out people for being jailed, and those are just rules every other clan will enforce on its members of their own volition.

You can point out that many dubious people seem to flock to Pegasus, but that has very little to do with KRU.

--------------------
I host The RPG Fanatic Youtube Show. Home of fanatical reviews and commentary about RPGs.
And my top picks for Sa san warrior shield were......

...I totally want that sword too.

+Quote Post
Kyiel
post Nov 4 2008, 05:15 AM
Post #6

Level 99

Member No.: 1,225

Let's not forget about Guitar, who was removed from LostKingdom for autocrafting. Not long after, he was admitted into Pegasus and if I recall correctly, he was a member of their council for quite some time. I'm sure he's made good use of their crafting room while part of that 'Family'. ^^

Or that Brolik/c/a/b/q/z was sold/shared several times years ago, I believe he was banned once or twice for it? I could be wrong about the latter, but he was sold. Everyone knows that much.

I might not care, but there are a few good people in that clan, unfortunately for them. I remember about a year ago, I was looking to put my poet in a clan. I pulled up user lists for several clans, including Pegasus, and after looking through maybe the first 100 members, it was littered with sold accounts, and frequent LJers. So yes, it does affect the community, as it isn't even an option for many people who know their ass from their elbow. And this wasn't a biased conclusion I had come to, as I had a few friends in the clan, and no bad experiences with any members at the time.

Allowing LindA in the clan says more than enough about their standards. They (The multiple people playing him/her/it (Probably a family of inbreds) must have needed a more convenient way to scam people out of crafting goods.

Or MagicElement/QuickSilver/Wongster (Banned from LostKingdom for stealing items from other members.) also well known for using illegal means to achieve wealth.

Or a Sam san poet who's name is practically written across the top of your keyboard's letters, who bought a certain Sam san rogue account not too long ago for $200 I believe it was.

Let's not even get into Sahae/SolDeus/Sunkei/whatever other characters came with that deal.

XCHAOZX, shared/sold multiple times, blatant use of illegal programs, most likely shopped on the corner.

Taan, refer to XCHAOZX.

TyKo, refer to XCHAOZX.

And let me end this with a rough quote from their humble Primogen (Not sure of exact wording as it was years ago that I heard him say it.)

"Kamykaze was never shared or sold, and I do not associate with criminals."

Please refer to Pegasus' userpages to get a sense of validity to that statement.

+Quote Post
Blackh
post Nov 4 2008, 06:36 AM
Post #7

Sa san
Group Icon

Member No.: 992

Lol lord all those darners use hacks, I had no idea.

and LOL. dang kyiel ain't playin!

+Quote Post
Inflamed
post Nov 4 2008, 06:52 AM
Post #8

Level 5

Group: Peasants
Member No.: 12,390

A few More names shall we?

yORITO... Banned for character sharing with XCHAOZX/KYDRA.

Taleen... Screenshots found of her scripts. ((Power to Aristocrats.))

KamyKaze ... Famous for being bought by the glorious ShineHead.

Amaroq ... Found guilty for buying items in an illegal way.

Bryant ... Auto something or other.

DethsGift .. ((Primarch)) Removed from Head Carnage host for being a kleptomaniac.

DryWater .. ((Primogen)) Removed from Head Carnage host.

Batmann ... Banned for harrassment. No mark given.

*I do not associate with criminals.*
Yet, you have a clan full of them? Wonderful.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Sindella
post Nov 4 2008, 06:55 AM
Post #9

Level 5

Group: Peasants
Member No.: 6,975

Inflamed?

More like BURNT UP!

Inflamed for Head Host!

+Quote Post
Drywater
post Nov 4 2008, 07:49 AM
Post #10

Il san
Group Icon

Member No.: 758

Power is truly a magnet for criticism...or in this case some really quality blogging. Really, I'm sure we all can't wait for NF to become NON-LAW 41 compliant at this point. I didn't know flaming forum members was okay, because we've all truly been missing out, as you can see.

Inflamed, it is amazing that just a month ago you were a member of the Pegasus clan. This was until you were exiled for abusing your Ministry position to attack a fellow clan member, and like many disgruntled, spiteful ex-members, you did a 360. If Pegasus is full of criminals, I must beg the question...how is it that you were able to bare this wretched clan for so long? Dalnum and I have enjoyed your mess of tickets to Kru thus far. Remember though, sending multiple false reports is grounds for a vacation to Disney World.

Each of your obsessions with the Pegasus clan is quite amazing. The list of players and their supposed infractions is even more amazing. Most of these stories, or lies, have all been told, refuted and proven false. For instance, Taleen has never hacked or used a scripter...the string of characters the SideLine saw her repeat out loud was in reference to the screen shot of Najun using an early form of illegal programs. Those scripts aren't said out loud, as the screenshot of Najun using illegal programs pretty accurately depicted. I know how the program worked. Archon Ahalya and I caught many players using it. Kru and I implemented a "check system" during the sorting of carnage participants to detect it.

And again, I was never removed from Head Carnage Host. I left the carnage staff twice: once by myself, and once with seven other carnage hosts when an Archon tried to promote Sindella as Head Carnage Host. As you may recall, Sindella had already been fired twice (once as Fendi, once as Sindella) and the majority of the staff wasn't going to put up with him after getting a wiff of his SideLine and Syncretic incidents to boot.

Whatever your beef with the previous infractions of the players listed, true or not, is moot. No player deserves to be chastised to the point that they are not able to join a clan or subpath on this computer game. If you will remember, Lauz and Lathander were given this treatment following the Sam san Fox hunt win scandal. Per Archon Xian and I's request, neither player was given a jail mark in light of other punishments, so their characters would not be destroyed. It is unfortunate that DethsGift did not receive the same as Lauz and Lathander...for handing out wins? No. For cheating? No. Of all things, for storing carnage coins on her character. Note that this is something I had done numerous times for numerous carnage events during my 5 years+ as a carnage host.

The way each of your flames are being framed is so typically unimaginative. What most of you are forgetting is...Pegasus is my clan. You can't exactly use the same argument you did three to four years ago when I was Head Host--"Drywater only adds his friends," because now we're no longer talking about "positions of power" that affect a player base, requiring neutrality, and instead talking about a private clan with private membership. You know, the kind that had posted signs saying "No girls allowed" in 3rd grade? Except this time the signs say "Drywater: Owner."

Don't get me wrong, non-members flaming a members-only organization is at least somewhat entertaining. It isn't every day that you get complete outsiders demanding to have influence and representation in an organization that they don't even belong to. The length at which you are willing to go in order to flame is what is astonishing, though...

Oh, the audacity of hate...

+Quote Post
LeXington
post Nov 4 2008, 08:26 AM
Post #11

Ee san
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,989
Characters: Sanguis, LeXington, Pagan, Hwarang

QUOTE (Drywater @ Nov 4 2008, 08:49 AM) *
Per Archon Xian and I's request...

I's!!!!

Sorry, I read that whole long boring post and this just made me laugh cause it's all I remember when I got to the bottom.

--------------------
Abyssus abyssum invocat~!

+Quote Post
Kyiel
post Nov 4 2008, 09:30 AM
Post #12

Level 99

Member No.: 1,225

Drywater, I may disagree with your ethics in certain situations, but I know you are much smarter than that.

I'm not calling these people out due to hate, considering I hardly know any of them, if at all. I am using them as an example to call for equality. My problem is not them being in a clan (In some cases) because I agree that certain 'crimes' should not destroy a character. However, auto crafting -SHOULD- disallow them to remain in a clan that has a crafting room, because there is always room for error and they may do it again whether you allow it or not. There is no 'Oops, I did that in the heat of the moment' to auto crafting. That is not an excuse for illegal programs either, you do these things with clear understanding of what they do, and you have a clear intention when using them. If it is against the terms we agree to, it should apply to EVERYONE. If not, it should be made legal so there would be nothing to debate. The problem is, that is not how it works. Some people are castrated, while others aren't even investigated and/or punished.

It is disheartening to many community members to see things like this go under the radar. And please don't tell me my accusations are false, are you going to refute that those mentioned being exiled from LK didn't do it? Or those mentioned being shared/sold were not? (Some were caught). Many long time friends of the originals could confirm that they were. Just because others weren't caught does not make it false. Unless you care to tell me that everyone in nexus that shared/sold has been punished, every last one? I'll be the last person to condemn others for being human, I have even admitted on many occasions that I was banned long ago for a bug. I was young at the time, but even then I took responsibility and accepted my punishment. And now, people caught for things much worse than I was, many of which are in their twenties and maybe thirties are given warnings. Some are even given several, and are allowed to continue enjoying the game. I asked Mug about this and I was told that he gives everyone a second chance. Figuring this applied to everyone, I ticketed Kru and received no second chance let alone an explanation.

Get Kru to allow use of third party programs, and reduce the justice system to scamming and other minuscule offenses. When that happens I will sit quiet, but until then I have a right to call for fairness, and your clan happens to house several people who should be punished just as many others have been. If you want a clubhouse as you made it seem, make a ring/tribe and put whatever signs you'd like in your windows. The alternative to all of this... -gasps- Kru could stop wasting all of their time with unsightly kruna items and crack down on cheaters.

-But what do I know?

+Quote Post
TupacDawg
post Nov 4 2008, 09:35 AM
Post #13

Level 99

Member No.: 2,495

You also got Yorito and Belladonna in Pegasus.

Yorito hacks
and belladonna got arrest for PS

+Quote Post
Perestroika
post Nov 4 2008, 11:14 AM
Post #14

Level 5

Group: Banished
Member No.: 12,669

Thread Answer: Death race.

+Quote Post
Gerdi
post Nov 4 2008, 11:50 AM
Post #15

Sam san
Group Icon

Member No.: 388

QUOTE (Drywater @ Nov 4 2008, 08:49 AM) *
Power is truly a magnet for criticism...or in this case some really quality blogging. Really, I'm sure we all can't wait for NF to become NON-LAW 41 compliant at this point. I didn't know flaming forum members was okay, because we've all truly been missing out, as you can see.

Inflamed, it is amazing that just a month ago you were a member of the Pegasus clan. This was until you were exiled for abusing your Ministry position to attack a fellow clan member, and like many disgruntled, spiteful ex-members, you did a 360. If Pegasus is full of criminals, I must beg the question...how is it that you were able to bare this wretched clan for so long? Dalnum and I have enjoyed your mess of tickets to Kru thus far. Remember though, sending multiple false reports is grounds for a vacation to Disney World.

Firstly, I think you mean a 180. Secondly, are you trying say that the majority of the accusations are not true? I think most of us know and believe that they are. It does not matter, for example, that Kamykaze wasn't caught for being sold to ShineHead, it just proves to underline how tupid the entire system is, punishing one set of players while neglecting to do so for others. Denying this fact would just be silly, and you know it, so please do not insult peoples intelligence.

Each of your obsessions with the Pegasus clan is quite amazing. The list of players and their supposed infractions is even more amazing. Most of these stories, or lies, have all been told, refuted and proven false. For instance, Taleen has never hacked or used a scripter...the string of characters the SideLine saw her repeat out loud was in reference to the screen shot of Najun using an early form of illegal programs. Those scripts aren't said out loud, as the screenshot of Najun using illegal programs pretty accurately depicted. I know how the program worked. Archon Ahalya and I caught many players using it. Kru and I implemented a "check system" during the sorting of carnage participants to detect it.

Did you just say supposed infractions? Let's take Taleen out of the picture since it will turn into a stupid back and forth argument; there have been many instances where your friends have been involved in illegal activities. I just have a problem with you denying this. Your council member Amaroq even stated publically that he has been caught for buying items and gold at least once. Lol and I love the kind of arrogance in the last sentence of that paragraph.

And again, I was never removed from Head Carnage Host. I left the carnage staff twice: once by myself, and once with seven other carnage hosts when an Archon tried to promote Sindella as Head Carnage Host. As you may recall, Sindella had already been fired twice (once as Fendi, once as Sindella) and the majority of the staff wasn't going to put up with him after getting a wiff of his SideLine and Syncretic incidents to boot.

So let me get this straight. You had a problem with Sindella as Head Carnage Host, but DethsGift being caught for stealing from the carnage bank when he was head host is good enough for you to admit him into Pegasus, and you trust him enough (but not Sindella) to be a council member? That is sketchy at best. Let's also not forget that you were rather infamous on only hiring your friends to be hosts, treating it as your own little personal club when in fact it effects everyone in the game.

Whatever your beef with the previous infractions of the players listed, true or not, is moot. No player deserves to be chastised to the point that they are not able to join a clan or subpath on this computer game. If you will remember, Lauz and Lathander were given this treatment following the Sam san Fox hunt win scandal. Per Archon Xian and I's request, neither player was given a jail mark in light of other punishments, so their characters would not be destroyed. It is unfortunate that DethsGift did not receive the same as Lauz and Lathander...for handing out wins? No. For cheating? No. Of all things, for storing carnage coins on her character. Note that this is something I had done numerous times for numerous carnage events during my 5 years+ as a carnage host.

I don't agree that it makes it moot or otherwise insignificant. At the risk of sounding like a crazy 72 year old republican presidential candidate, it says a lot about your judgement when you made those people not only members of your clan, but COUNCIL members. I agree that people shouldn't be harassed on and on for mistakes in the past, but they should lose all privileges of being heads of a clan or any kind of organization. They have proved to be untrustworthy. Your cover-up story (to me that's what it seems like) for DethsGift just isn't believable.

The way each of your flames are being framed is so typically unimaginative. What most of you are forgetting is...Pegasus is my clan. You can't exactly use the same argument you did three to four years ago when I was Head Host--"Drywater only adds his friends," because now we're no longer talking about "positions of power" that affect a player base, requiring neutrality, and instead talking about a private clan with private membership. You know, the kind that had posted signs saying "No girls allowed" in 3rd grade? Except this time the signs say "Drywater: Owner."

Pegasus is NOT your clan. You might be head of the clan, but it does not belong soley to you. It is everyones clan. You have no right to claim it as yours when others have worked hard for it to become official, regardless if you were part of that effort. Remember, you were only a PIECE of it. It is arrogan, foolish, and narcissistic to think otherwise.

Don't get me wrong, non-members flaming a members-only organization is at least somewhat entertaining. It isn't every day that you get complete outsiders demanding to have influence and representation in an organization that they don't even belong to. The length at which you are willing to go in order to flame is what is astonishing, though...

Oh, the audacity of hate...

No, I'll tell you what is really astonishing. The length people are willing to go in order to obscure the truth. People who are not members of an official clan are more than welcome to raise objects or concerns about a particular clan. Maybe they had a past with that clan? I, for one, was an original member of Pegasus before it was official. I never thought it would turn into a place where people could abuse the crafting NPC's that others BESIDES YOURSELF worked hard to get, and then those people in question do not get punished by the primogen. Is it so unrealistic that you should adhere to the same ethics as every single other clan would? I don't care if you or any other clan accepts criminals, more power to you, I am pro-criminal! But I would not allow someone to stay in a clan when they have abused a privelege and risks Kru/Archons to take away that privelege because nothing gets done.

Gorg

+Quote Post
TupacDawg
post Nov 4 2008, 12:31 PM
Post #16

Level 99

I was going through the pegasus clan list. When I looked through, I saw 28 names that I know for a FACT have used some type of 3rd party program. Who knows how many more there are.

Theres also a lot with jailings in the clan

+Quote Post
Brant
post Nov 4 2008, 12:46 PM
Post #17

Sa san
Group Icon

Member No.: 921

QUOTE (TupacDawg @ Nov 4 2008, 11:31 AM) *
I was going through the pegasus clan list. When I looked through, I saw 28 names that I know for a FACT have used some type of 3rd party program. Who knows how many more there are.

Theres also a lot with jailings in the clan

I suppose it's up to Aceo, but I think he should create a page that shows who has the thuggest Clan.

Possible Variables : Jailings, SP marks, Poetry, Last justice case handled by.

You could also use the justice board to see who gets reported most frequently, and who reports the most people.

-Brant

+Quote Post
TupacDawg
post Nov 4 2008, 12:51 PM
Post #18

Level 99

I think we already know Pegasus wins that tho laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Topher
post Nov 4 2008, 01:00 PM
Post #19

Il san
Group Icon

Group: Banished
Member No.: 1,821

LOL, One time I borrowed a floating ring from Amaroq.. I knew the kid was a piece of trash so I pretended to keep it.. (with the intention to give it back..)
Then... He whispers me and tells me he's going to hack me! He asked if I wanted to get windbendered.. Whatever that means..all I can say is scumbag, with a dragon tattoo LOL!

but wait.. the funniest thing about pegasus..
This is a direct quote taken from they're website.. LOL... "Attitude: Mature, Aristocratic, Elite"

Hahahaha... if anyone in pegasus thinks they're "elite" for a second they should probably take they're clownshoes off...

+Quote Post
TupacDawg
post Nov 4 2008, 01:22 PM
Post #20

Level 99

We were on vent, and had someone call amaroq and play it over vent for everyone to listen. and he admitted to buying/selling items and stuff.

then we told him it was played over vent, and he told us he was going to call a detective and get us all arrested. LOL

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2017 - 11:35 PM
Nexus Forums is part of: Nexus Atlas © all rights reserved.