Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Poet Spell?
Bueno
post Oct 13 2007, 02:59 AM
Post #1

Level 5

Group: Citizens
Member No.: 776

So i have been tracking my poet's levels with the spell list in NA and i got myself from level 67 to 70 went to the poet guild hall in buya and went to go get my level 68 CoW and my level 70 Scourge But there was another CoW I am not sure what level this became available but it is called Call of Kwi-Sin... I searched NExusatlas but did not find this spell...

Poet Spell 1
Poet Spell 2
Poet Spell 3

I dont know if this is a new spell or if i just cant find it anywhere but any help would be appreciated
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AllyGator
post Oct 13 2007, 07:47 AM
Post #2

Map Goddess
Group Icon

Group: Retired Administrator
Member No.: 3

I've searched all of Nexus Atlas and every Poet Guild in the game including Tangun and found nothing like this spell. I'm Ming-Kin so I didn't even find the one you did! I'll be in touch in the game and see if we can check this out together.

--------------------
The hair says it all!

+Quote Post
Poemi
post Oct 13 2007, 05:14 PM
Post #3

Enchanted

Group: Banished
Member No.: 1,955

I noticed that too, it's like rogues set trap where you choose which one you want to lay/call. If im right it costs 1k, 100 acorns, and a pearl charm I think

+Quote Post
Clymene
post Oct 13 2007, 08:15 PM
Post #4

Enchanted

Group: Citizens
Member No.: 4,501

Call of Kwi-Sin is not a new spell. All these while, Call of the Wild has always been similar to rogue's Set Trap - meaning there is the base spell (where you get to choose what to summon) and the "stand alone" version - meaning each spell is a different animal. Think of it like this:

Rogue:
Base spell -> Set traps
"SA" version -> Flash traps, sleep traps, death trap

Poet:
Base spell -> Call of the Wild (or Call of [alignment] if you are aligned])
"SA" version -> Companion of [alignment] (NONE if you are not aligned)

In this case, the base spell for Kwi sin poets is called Call of Kwi-Sin, as you previously mentioned on your post. Keep in mind that if you want the "SA" version of the spell, you HAVE to join an alignment, else it will not appear in your "Learn secret" list.

Hope this helps smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:10 AM
Nexus Forums is part of: Nexus Atlas © all rights reserved.