IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Babysitting Message, Do you visit less because of it?
Do you visit less because of the list of rules around every corner?
Do you visit less because of the list of rules around every corner?
Yes [ 19 ] ** [52.78%]
No [ 11 ] ** [30.56%]
What list? [ 6 ] ** [16.67%]
Total Votes: 36
Guests cannot vote 
Akidoshi
post Sep 17 2010, 03:49 PM
Post #21

Level 99

Group: Citizens
Member No.: 1,166

wait so nexusforum staff = kru? Cos according to this poll ud think the powers that be would listen to the users.

but you just ignore us too.

or maybe nexus fans are just so used to being ignored.

the list of rules is the lamest thing ever and I refuse to even read them lol. They just remind me that in america, freedom of speech and freedom of press aparently means big business has freedom of censorship and media manipulation and less power to the people.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alston
post Sep 18 2010, 01:34 AM
Post #22

Sam san
Group Icon

Group: Nobles
Member No.: 13,043
Characters: Alston, Dukati... long since dead...

QUOTE (Akidoshi @ Sep 17 2010, 01:49 PM) *
wait so nexusforum staff = kru? Cos according to this poll ud think the powers that be would listen to the users.

but you just ignore us too.

or maybe nexus fans are just so used to being ignored.

the list of rules is the lamest thing ever and I refuse to even read them lol. They just remind me that in america, freedom of speech and freedom of press aparently means big business has freedom of censorship and media manipulation and less power to the people.

Freedom of speech / press does not apply during the usage of a privately-owned forum. You kids need to read up on your constitution. The constitution applies to the government and its citizens, not civil issues (citizens vs. citizens).

If you verbally crap in someone else's house, that person can throw you out of their house. It's called trespassing.

Hell, they can throw you out of their house just because they feel like it.

These forums = Rachel's house, and you're allowed to read / post here so as long as you follow the house rules.

Don't like it? Create a blog and express your "Freedom of Speech"... oh wait, you're bound by the rules of your ISP too, since you're using their internet to browse the web in the first place!

God, the whole "Freedom of speech" argument always comes from people that have absolutely no idea what Freedom of Speech means and how it pertains to their rights as American Citizens.

You have the right to express yourself. Rachel has the right to ban you for being obnoxious on her boards.

--------------------
- Alston

Find me on any social media by searching for "FSBAlston" or "AlstonTheWolf."

+Quote Post
SilentS
post Sep 18 2010, 09:00 AM
Post #23

Sa san
Group Icon

Member No.: 26

"Freedom Of Speech" does not exist anywhere. No matter where you go, even in the US, you are bound by some form of law or rule that censors you in some form or another. Only possible safe haven to this is in your own home. But even then that can still be used against you under certain circumstances. The term is over used and often in situations where it does not apply.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Musoyan
post Sep 18 2010, 09:09 AM
Post #24

Exasperating
Group Icon

Member No.: 543
Characters: Musoyen

NF is dead regardless of the long list of grocery rules, its a forum for a dead game!

+Quote Post
Akidoshi
post Sep 18 2010, 02:11 PM
Post #25

Level 99

I'm just tryin to stir some conversation.

not like anyone tries to censor me or follows the don't post anything that will cause someone to spontaniously combust through frusturation due to op not knowing what they're talking about rule anyway

--------------------

+Quote Post
YanDaMan
post Sep 18 2010, 05:07 PM
Post #26

Sa san
Group Icon

Member No.: 184
Characters: YanDaMan, YanTheMan

I just want the mod's to know that, 90% of people dont even READ that giant box of annoyance. We read the first sentence and goes "oh cool the same rule BS we saw 10000 times, ignore and moving on".

All it served was giving everyone the extra annoyance of having to press PAGE DOWN or scroll down to see the theads.

Sorry if the truth hurts.

The whole thing was pointless.

And on topic, yes it did cause me to check these forums much less. And apparently I got a PM saying I was temporarily banned which I didnt even know about, cause I never checked these forums for that time I was banned due to this. Go figures rolleyes.gif

--------------------
lol @ u

+Quote Post
Akidoshi
post Sep 18 2010, 05:43 PM
Post #27

Level 99

well actually they put it in a little expandable area...

fast!!! Like...im impressed and thank youuuu. I mostly just started getting on here due to ease of access on my phone and the menu was kinda annoying and redundant...

thank you again for listening to the users. Sorry if I was overly sarcastic and probably offensive to staff ultimately trying to run one of the last pieces of nexus fan site on the internet

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:00 AM
Nexus Forums is part of: Nexus Atlas © all rights reserved.