> About NexusWiki, An open-source collaborative project for NexusTK
Zaventh
post Jul 5 2006, 05:44 AM
Post #1

Level 5

Group: Citizens
Member No.: 29

http://www.nexuswiki.com

NexusWiki is a web-based collaboration project for Nexus. A wiki enables anyone to come to site and to add or modify content in a managed enviroment. The result is a community-driven base of information about Nexus from spells to clans and subpaths. We already have a good amount of information such as spell alignment names, clan applications, Vortex cave info and Vortex item stats, minor quest charts and more

We also have a number of unique projects such as NexusLive, a web-based realtime NexusTK viewing portal, and NexusMusic, a versatile music playback program for NexusTK that can have different songs assigned to individual maps.

Come by and check it out!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
PhantomSnake
post Sep 28 2008, 09:00 PM
Post #2

Level 5

Group: Citizens
Member No.: 153
Characters: PhantomSnake

MingYoKo, I ripped the original MIDI files from the Nexus client years ago... I found 12 MIDI files in the game. 11 of them were easily recognizable from the game. Those were Earth, Horse, Monkey, etc. But there was also a 12th file that I didn't recognize. The info in the MIDI file didn't reveal much... The file was labelled untitled, with the artist being someone called loveforu or possibly <<<<Sawi>>>>. The music itself was kind of unusual, and over 14 minutes long! I was quite confused, and since I had to give the file some name, I decided to call it Confusion. smile.gif

+Quote Post
MingYoKo
post Oct 1 2008, 10:37 AM
Post #3

Enchanted

Group: Nobles
Member No.: 8,510

QUOTE(PhantomSnake @ Sep 28 2008, 09:00 PM) [snapback]63066[/snapback]

MingYoKo, I ripped the original MIDI files from the Nexus client years ago... I found 12 MIDI files in the game. 11 of them were easily recognizable from the game. Those were Earth, Horse, Monkey, etc. But there was also a 12th file that I didn't recognize. The info in the MIDI file didn't reveal much... The file was labelled untitled, with the artist being someone called loveforu or possibly <<<<Sawi>>>>. The music itself was kind of unusual, and over 14 minutes long! I was quite confused, and since I had to give the file some name, I decided to call it Confusion. smile.gif

wow~ i really nice to meet you who gave the name to untitled music track! >_<
i didn't knew it's contents! +_+
then...may be... music composer is loveforu or sawi? 0_0
they are excellent composer! how could they made it so traditionally?>_<**
that's why i love nexus musics!
i really thank you for your kewl reply^.^* hehe~

--------------------
Hi

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:21 AM
Nexus Forums is part of: Nexus Atlas © all rights reserved.