Reply to this topicStart new topic
> One Hit Stats
Virk
post Jan 29 2009, 04:31 PM
Post #1

Level 5

Group: Citizens
Member No.: 2,356

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of what stats are needed for 1 hitting vortex3 caves with sleep traps. Mainly looking for warrior spells ww/zer/etc but any other paths would be nice too.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rokugo
post Feb 3 2009, 01:58 PM
Post #2

Ee san
Group Icon

Group: Nobles
Member No.: 327
Characters: Rokugo, Pythagoreus, PaulWight, ????

Roughly in terms of raw damage to one hit 100% with just sc and sleep. Usually you can one hit most of the time at about 90% of this damage. These figures are about 6 months old from when I was hunting a lot.

Magus3:1.65m
Hunter3:1.9m
Anch3: 2.2m
Shadow3: 2.4m

So, for example, to one hit Hunter3 with 10% ww, you should need 1.9m/(non-kwi ww multiplier = 1.575?) = 1.2m vita Like I mentioned above, for fighters usually you can get away with less than this since you can swing damage anything left in deep red with one or two hits.

--------------------
Hi, I'm Rokugo. You probably don't know me.
There is a 95% chance the above post is sarcasm and is not to be taken seriously.
I play Real Life to help escape NexusTK.
"Baby, for you I'd divide by zero" <--- My # 1 pickup line

+Quote Post
Ace
post Feb 3 2009, 07:42 PM
Post #3

Ee san
Group Icon

Member No.: 220

Someone please post for each path if you know them. I'm most interested in mana for 1 fernoing in magus, hunter, anch (maybe bandit and greyhand too if its known) for sc/slept. It'd really be nice if they were listed for all paths though.

--------------------
This space left intentionally blank.

+Quote Post
HaKSaW
post Feb 4 2009, 12:15 AM
Post #4

Ee san
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,927
Characters: HaKSaW

If you actually read the post, those are approximate creature vitas. That means you need to output about that much damage.

Ferno = 1.5x damage. Sleep/SC

about

1.1m mana for Magus
1.26m mana for Hunter
1.46m mana for Anchorite
1.6m mana for Shadow

This is working on the approximate vitas that Rokugo provided.

x=creature vita
y=attack multiplier
z=required mana to 1 hit sleep+sc

x/y=z

--------------------

+Quote Post
SinJackal
post Mar 16 2009, 03:21 PM
Post #5

Level 99

Group: Citizens
Member No.: 714

QUOTE (Rokugo @ Feb 3 2009, 01:58 PM) *
Roughly in terms of raw damage to one hit 100% with just sc and sleep. Usually you can one hit most of the time at about 90% of this damage. These figures are about 6 months old from when I was hunting a lot.

Magus3:1.65m
Hunter3:1.9m
Anch3: 2.2m
Shadow3: 2.4m
Wate3r: something like 2.65, don't remember exactly.

So, for example, to one hit Hunter3 with 10% ww, you should need 1.9m/(non-kwi ww multiplier = 1.575?) = 1.2m vita Like I mentioned above, for fighters usually you can get away with less than this since you can swing damage anything left in deep red with one or two hits.

Nah, those are a bit high. Hunter's right, but anch's just shy of 2.15. Magus is 1.62 (nitpicky I know), and shadow's only 2.3-2.35. bandit's 2.4ish however.

With SAM dh, it's

magus: 1.34

hunter: 1.65

Anch: 1.95

Shadow: 2.08 I think

Bandit: 2.15

Water: 2.4+

All that's raw damage, such as a no mana DA. Just calc your own attacks' damages and see if they're enough to kill in those caves.

Oh, also, I'll do sa and oh san cave monsters too.

Silver ones: Same as anch it seems

Red/green ones: 3.85m roughly with sa dh

Orange ones: 7m with sa dh (yeah :P)

Forever tree with sa dh: 14-14.5m~ ^_^ without doze if that even works on tree. totally just tripled it.

~ S.J.

+Quote Post
Sarphendon
post Mar 17 2009, 10:07 PM
Post #6

Ee san
Group Icon

Member No.: 960
Characters: Sarphendon, Tzeentch, Glow, FedX

to kill 4 things in hunter3 with karak you need to be around 3.45 with 500k mana its around the same vita to be able to one assault hunter3. Both figures are with doze/sc

--------------------
I am Sarphendon, Sa san Do.

+Quote Post
NIKE
post Sep 9 2010, 01:48 AM
Post #7

Il san
Group Icon

Member No.: 418

anyone know the rogue 1 hit stats?

wish terns one hit wonder still existed sad.gif

--------------------
lol @ u

+Quote Post
Destyn
post Sep 11 2010, 12:08 PM
Post #8

Sam san
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,817

QUOTE (NIKE @ Sep 9 2010, 01:48 AM) *
anyone know the rogue 1 hit stats?

wish terns one hit wonder still existed sad.gif

1.2m for Magus
1.6m for Hunter
1.8m for Anchorite
2m for Bandit
2.2m for Shadow

All these numbers are what vita you need to 1 hit with a no mana desperate attack with DH and sleep. I would recommend at least 500k mana when you are at these stats, but you can pull off 400k mana as well. You will be have a close to 100% kill rate for all these numbers, but you will begin to 1 hit occasionally before these stats.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rachel
post Sep 11 2010, 06:51 PM
Post #9

Oh san
Group Icon

Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 85
Characters: Rachel

I'm really starting to hate my internet.. I was trying to say something along the lines of..

Now, if you're one hitting your first DA, it's impossible to have zero mana on your second so depending on your mana, you probably wouldn't need as much vita as that. Also, with some strategy, like using your first DA on the weakest monster type, you'll backflow more and your second DA would be even stronger.

But due to the complexities of that, there's not a good way to represent the exact amount of vita and mana you need.

--------------------
Work continues on the continuation of the Story

+Quote Post
NIKE
post Sep 12 2010, 05:03 AM
Post #10

Il san
Group Icon

Member No.: 418

QUOTE (Destyn @ Sep 11 2010, 01:08 PM) *
1.2m for Magus
1.6m for Hunter
1.8m for Anchorite
2m for Bandit
2.2m for Shadow

All these numbers are what vita you need to 1 hit with a no mana desperate attack with DH and sleep. I would recommend at least 500k mana when you are at these stats, but you can pull off 400k mana as well. You will be have a close to 100% kill rate for all these numbers, but you will begin to 1 hit occasionally before these stats.

ty sir <3

--------------------
lol @ u

+Quote Post
Destyn
post Sep 14 2010, 11:51 AM
Post #11

Sam san
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,817

QUOTE (Rachel @ Sep 11 2010, 06:51 PM) *
I'm really starting to hate my internet.. I was trying to say something along the lines of..

Now, if you're one hitting your first DA, it's impossible to have zero mana on your second so depending on your mana, you probably wouldn't need as much vita as that. Also, with some strategy, like using your first DA on the weakest monster type, you'll backflow more and your second DA would be even stronger.

But due to the complexities of that, there's not a good way to represent the exact amount of vita and mana you need.

Sure there is. All you have to say is you need those amount of total stats in order to one hit. For example, with magus..you could one DA them with 600k vita and 600k mana because the multiplier for DA is 1/1. So any combination of your vita/mana that is equal to those figures above will be able to one hit them.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rachel
post Sep 14 2010, 01:46 PM
Post #12

Oh san
Group Icon

Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 85
Characters: Rachel

QUOTE (Destyn @ Sep 14 2010, 11:51 AM) *
Sure there is. All you have to say is you need those amount of total stats in order to one hit. For example, with magus..you could one DA them with 600k vita and 600k mana because the multiplier for DA is 1/1. So any combination of your vita/mana that is equal to those figures above will be able to one hit them.

I mean for the second DA. So if you're 1000/500 you DA 1500 the first time. So how much mana would you have for your second DA? You'll be 1000/xxx. If you backflow 200k or more mana, you would 1 hit on your second DA.

I don't even know how to figure that out for that instance, but it would be even more complicated when you're looking at all the different stat possibilities.

--------------------
Work continues on the continuation of the Story

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:40 AM
Nexus Forums is part of: Nexus Atlas © all rights reserved.