> Archon Jailing ( Yes/no ? )
Alston
post Nov 1 2009, 08:35 PM
Post #41

Sam san
Group Icon

Group: Nobles
Member No.: 13,043
Characters: Alston, Dukati... long since dead...

Here's the thing.

Making Archons public will damage their credibility and their ability to get things done. I mean, think about it. If people knew that their mortal was some guy well-known for doing some questionable things, what's to stop players from blackmailing the archon?

As for the hiring process, this is no less corruptive than our own presidential cabinet. When you're in the big chair, you pick people you feel you can trust to help you administer things. It's no different with Nexus, except that it is a game owned by the very company that enlists the archons. In the terms of right and wrong... it's their game and they can do what they want. Of course, they should do things to encourage more money flow their way, but they can't please everyone either.

And as for withdrawing their mortal: They still pay $10 a month to play the game along with everyone else. They just have the priviledge of being able to enact changes in the game they love. Who is anyone to take that way from them? You want them to work and pay for it and not enjoy it?

Now, if you do away with archons, a lot of control will be lost in the game. One man (GM) can't keep up with the demands of twelve subpaths, the amount of clans there are now (hey, I quit when there was 8), the armies, and the general complaints of the public. We're talking about adding content, modifying content, fixing bugs, inserting events, and mediating issues between groups. One man can't possibly handle all that and effectively do his or her job. Whether or not people consider archons corrupt, they do provide a necessary service.

What should be implemented is a petition-like system. If an archon steps out of line for too long, the majority of players can just petition the archon out of position. That way, it'd also be in the archon's best interests to serve the public instead of his or her own interests.

To pay archons would not change anything. They'd still abuse their powers if they wanted to. They're still human. Getting paid for it means they get more empowered about it. "Yeah, I work here, so I know what's what" kind of mentality. I mean, look how well it's worked out for some GMs. Archons serve as a gateway between the gamers and the company, and thus can work as middlemen for both parties. There have been some archons that have heavily influenced the game's direction in ways that benefitted the company and the players. You can't get that kind of effect with paid employees alone.

As for comparing Kru to Blizzard (Nexus to WoW) - We're talking about a major difference in funds, resources and player-base. There's just no point to compare the two.

--------------------
- Alston

Find me on any social media by searching for "FSBAlston" or "AlstonTheWolf."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JaydePhoenix
post Nov 2 2009, 01:41 AM
Post #42

Ee san
Group Icon

Member No.: 286
Characters: Currently? None.

I could not have expressed it any better. Well written.

--------------------
Surrender..
I know you're hiding here.
Come, my dear.
You can hide in the night,
while I'm waiting here.
All alone

+Quote Post
darkmaverick
post Nov 3 2009, 07:14 PM
Post #43

Oh san
Group Icon

Member No.: 90
Characters: DarkMaverick

QUOTE (Alston @ Nov 1 2009, 08:35 PM) *
Making Archons public will damage their credibility and their ability to get things done. I mean, think about it. If people knew that their mortal was some guy well-known for doing some questionable things, what's to stop players from blackmailing the archon?

The more important question would be why is KRU giving GM status to someone well known for doing "questionable things" and why do the paying customers have no right to know how decisions that impact their gameplay experience are made?

My counter-argument to your argument is that the overwhelming majority of companies are very forthcoming about who works for them and what role they have in the development process. Yet these companies are far more successful than KRU. Indeed, the companies that are most forthcoming about their development process have proven to be the most successful. Meanwhile companies that treat their players like toddlers in a daycare center remain obscure and relatively small.

The Nexus community is indeed fickle-- but this is not unusual in the MMORPG industry. The immaturity of the average Nexus player pales in comparison to the average player of WoW.

Archons are not spies for the government. Having your position known does place you under scrutiny, but it does not endanger you. Yes, many individuals lack the emotional stability to tolerate nonconstructive criticism aimed at them-- but to begin with, these individuals should not be employed into positions they are ill-prepared to handle. Someone working in a position where they deal with customers cannot be a snowflake. They have to be able to tolerate criticism and not allow it to disrupt their job performance. They should not have the right to silence opposition just because it isn't what they want to hear.

Making the argument those performing a public relations job-- or any job that requires one to work in a team environment where their plans and actions will be scrutinized by others-- should be immune to such scrutiny will only ensure the job is not performed well. The employee is basically working inside a bubble where everything they do is right, even if it is actually wrong because no third party is present to point out the flaws. No job should be conducted in a bubble because it cuts one off from the criticism that is necessary to find the best solutions.

I don't like the petition system you described. Archons are basically assistant game masters and that is what they would be called if Nexus was any other game. A GM team needs to have the time for the benefits of their decisions to come into fruition. The greatest flaw of a democracy is that it is rule by the majority, which translates into rule by mediocrity. The majority are not the brightest; the majority is not forward-thinking; the majority is not ruled by logic but by emotion. The differences between a competent GM and the average player of an MMORPG illustrate this so well.

The average player is only thinking about what impacts them and their small group of friends. They only think about the present state of things and how it benefits them. They do not have the specialized knowledge of a GM; they don't understand psychology; they do not understand economics; they do not understand statistics; they don't understand how to control large numbers of people. They have not researched game design or understand rule structure. They just don't have the ability to design a game and if you gave them a pen and paper and said "design a new game" they'd be completely lost.

The GM must think about every single player; from those who are constructive to those who are destructive. And they are always thinking about what has already happened to figure out what will happen in the future; a good GM can accurately predict the behavior of any player in any given situation. The whole point of game design is to create possible solutions to problems for the player and steer them toward the best solution. When you solve a puzzle in a game it is only because the GM made it possible for you to do so. You win because you are supposed to win, and you feel like the experience was rewarding or challenging because the GM hid their design from you.

Allowing the average player to veto out GMs is as good of an idea as allowing the average citizen to vote out Supreme court judges in the US legal system. Supreme court Judges (ideally) have specialized knowledge about all branches of law, the acquisition of which has taken decades of study. The average US citizen does not even understand what rights the Bill of Rights affords them.

Ideally, Assistant GMs should be hired by a knowledgeable senior GM who has extensive experience with the game. They should be supervised and trained in an office by the senior GM in an environment that literally allows them to look over their shoulders to see what they are doing and correct their mistakes. They should not be volunteer players that lack training in game design and work from their homes, and can do a wide variety of scandalous things without their employer ever knowing.

And the reason they should be paid is so they can devote their full attention to the job, and not having to do it as some kind of "hobby". And because the work they do for the company earns the company money, so they should be entitled to some compensation for that work-- especially since game design knowledge is not dime a dozen and requires specialized knowledge that most people lack and how talented their designers are will determine how successful the game is more than any other factor since everything a player does was designed by a designer.

--------------------
I host The RPG Fanatic Youtube Show. Home of fanatical reviews and commentary about RPGs.
And my top picks for Sa san warrior shield were......

...I totally want that sword too.

+Quote Post
Alston
post Nov 4 2009, 11:38 AM
Post #44

Sam san
Group Icon

QUOTE (darkmaverick @ Nov 3 2009, 04:14 PM) *
The more important question would be why is KRU giving GM status to someone well known for doing "questionable things" and why do the paying customers have no right to know how decisions that impact their gameplay experience are made?

Four words: All humans are flawed.

My counter-argument to your argument is that the overwhelming majority of companies are very forthcoming about who works for them and what role they have in the development process. Yet these companies are far more successful than KRU. Indeed, the companies that are most forthcoming about their development process have proven to be the most successful. Meanwhile companies that treat their players like toddlers in a daycare center remain obscure and relatively small.

Nexus has never gone large scale, and other MMOs evolved into this strategy. That's not to mention other companies (again) have more resources and funds at their disposal, thus they can actually employ said people.

Won't argue about the toddler bit, though. Sadly enough, that mentality by past archons and GMs is what helped majorly ruin the game.

The Nexus community is indeed fickle-- but this is not unusual in the MMORPG industry. The immaturity of the average Nexus player pales in comparison to the average player of WoW.

*laughs* so true.

Archons are not spies for the government. Having your position known does place you under scrutiny, but it does not endanger you. Yes, many individuals lack the emotional stability to tolerate nonconstructive criticism aimed at them-- but to begin with, these individuals should not be employed into positions they are ill-prepared to handle. Someone working in a position where they deal with customers cannot be a snowflake. They have to be able to tolerate criticism and not allow it to disrupt their job performance. They should not have the right to silence opposition just because it isn't what they want to hear.

Note: Archons are not employees. Your whole argument here doesn't work.

And, again, people are human. They react to things, especially when they experience being in that position for the first time. I mean, just imagine you're head archon, in charge of Nexus, dealing with thousands of people at any given moment and you're not paid a dime to do it. Can you imagine yourself sweating bullets after every little misstep? I mean, hell, you could cough the wrong way and have half the population against you. Volunteer work in an MMO is not fun, nor easy.

Making the argument those performing a public relations job-- or any job that requires one to work in a team environment where their plans and actions will be scrutinized by others-- should be immune to such scrutiny will only ensure the job is not performed well. The employee is basically working inside a bubble where everything they do is right, even if it is actually wrong because no third party is present to point out the flaws. No job should be conducted in a bubble because it cuts one off from the criticism that is necessary to find the best solutions.

They wouldn't be immune, hence the "Petition" system I suggested... to expand further ...

I don't like the petition system you described. Archons are basically assistant game masters and that is what they would be called if Nexus was any other game. A GM team needs to have the time for the benefits of their decisions to come into fruition. The greatest flaw of a democracy is that it is rule by the majority, which translates into rule by mediocrity. The majority are not the brightest; the majority is not forward-thinking; the majority is not ruled by logic but by emotion. The differences between a competent GM and the average player of an MMORPG illustrate this so well.

First off, Archons are volunteers. You're making this whole argument as if they are paid employees. They're not. Kru doesn't have that kind of financial backing.

Now, back to the "Petition" thought, I'm not saying anyone could start it at any time. How do bills make it on state ballots? Most of them are petitions started on the street. Now, of course, it shouldn't be made public until a pre-determined amount of "signatures" were collected (maybe, at least, some backing by elders/primogens?). I mean, you don't even give the idea a chance or even explore the possibilities.

Even then, the GM'd still have final say, but with a petition system he or she would at least be aware of an archon's gross misconduct. That's one of the biggest problems with the game. If an archon steps out of line, they just clean up their own mess (or their archon buddies help). Long as the GM doesn't find out, all's kosher. It isn't until the Archon is caught red-handed by the GM that they're dealt with.

The average player is only thinking about what impacts them and their small group of friends. They only think about the present state of things and how it benefits them. They do not have the specialized knowledge of a GM; they don't understand psychology; they do not understand economics; they do not understand statistics; they don't understand how to control large numbers of people. They have not researched game design or understand rule structure. They just don't have the ability to design a game and if you gave them a pen and paper and said "design a new game" they'd be completely lost.

So would all the archons. =P

The GM must think about every single player; from those who are constructive to those who are destructive. And they are always thinking about what has already happened to figure out what will happen in the future; a good GM can accurately predict the behavior of any player in any given situation. The whole point of game design is to create possible solutions to problems for the player and steer them toward the best solution. When you solve a puzzle in a game it is only because the GM made it possible for you to do so. You win because you are supposed to win, and you feel like the experience was rewarding or challenging because the GM hid their design from you.

This is more of a debate for game design, not for community control/interaction.

Allowing the average player to veto out GMs is as good of an idea as allowing the average citizen to vote out Supreme court judges in the US legal system. Supreme court Judges (ideally) have specialized knowledge about all branches of law, the acquisition of which has taken decades of study. The average US citizen does not even understand what rights the Bill of Rights affords them.

I said nothing of the sort.

Ideally, Assistant GMs should be hired by a knowledgeable senior GM who has extensive experience with the game. They should be supervised and trained in an office by the senior GM in an environment that literally allows them to look over their shoulders to see what they are doing and correct their mistakes. They should not be volunteer players that lack training in game design and work from their homes, and can do a wide variety of scandalous things without their employer ever knowing.

Nexus hasn't had an "Assistant GM" since Grin was being trained by Orb.

And the reason they should be paid is so they can devote their full attention to the job, and not having to do it as some kind of "hobby". And because the work they do for the company earns the company money, so they should be entitled to some compensation for that work-- especially since game design knowledge is not dime a dozen and requires specialized knowledge that most people lack and how talented their designers are will determine how successful the game is more than any other factor since everything a player does was designed by a designer.

Now, let me make this clear on both points:

* Kru cannot afford to have more than one person GM'ing Nexus.
* Archons are NOT GMs.

The characters have nowhere near the amount of power to do the kind of work the GM can do. In comparison, a GM is to an Archon as an Elder is to a Lvl 1 newbie. That's how big the difference is. GMs can screw-ball the server, reprogram elements of the game, add maps to the server (maps, mind you, designed by archons on 3rd-party software), completely futz with PC and NPC characters and properties, work the website, and relay anything he or she cannot do to whoever they got physically IT'ing the servers.

Archons can "Program" NPCs (text commands that aren't that hard to learn), use any spell that exists in the game, summon items, money, and PC/NPCs, and go anywhere they want in the game. They don't have much more power than that.

I think you're confusing Archons with GMs. Big difference in Nexus.

Then again, DM, I don't think you've ever had experience with an Archon's abilities.

--------------------
- Alston

+Quote Post
AceoStar
post Nov 5 2009, 08:00 AM
Post #45

Oh san
Group Icon

Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 2
Characters: AceoStar

QUOTE (Alston @ Nov 4 2009, 12:38 PM) *
Nexus hasn't had an "Assistant GM" since Grin was being trained by Orb.

Mug was pretty much assistant GM while being content manager beside kru while learning the ropes.

QUOTE (Alston @ Nov 4 2009, 12:38 PM) *
Now, let me make this clear on both points:

* Kru cannot afford to have more than one person GM'ing Nexus.
* Archons are NOT GMs.

The characters have nowhere near the amount of power to do the kind of work the GM can do. In comparison, a GM is to an Archon as an Elder is to a Lvl 1 newbie. That's how big the difference is. GMs can screw-ball the server, reprogram elements of the game, add maps to the server (maps, mind you, designed by archons on 3rd-party software), completely futz with PC and NPC characters and properties, work the website, and relay anything he or she cannot do to whoever they got physically IT'ing the servers.

Archons can "Program" NPCs (text commands that aren't that hard to learn), use any spell that exists in the game, summon items, money, and PC/NPCs, and go anywhere they want in the game. They don't have much more power than that.

Then again, DM, I don't think you've ever had experience with an Archon's abilities.

I think you missed the idea that DM is talking about an ideal situation. He realizes what Archons can and can't do, but the fact is, if we're talking about changing the system, they can make archons do whatever they want tongue.gif

The system is flawed, but you're right, KRU won't spend the extra money to actually hire people when there are tons of players who will be archons for free. Sure it causes plenty of problems, but they've made it last this long so I doubt Wony would change it. Giving Archons a salary would come with other requirements such as a Non disclosure agreement, contracts, and actual responsibility to the position, where legal ramifications can be taken if they screw up. But it'll never happen, Nexus is probably at an all time high on earning power, despite the number of accounts dropping, they have to be making hella bank off the item shop, and even then why spend the money? Interstate, mind counting the crafting bags for me? tongue.gif

--------------------
AceoStar, Imperial Guard of Buya.

Put www.StatAddict.com in your profile to track your stats today!

Learn to keep up

Errr, NF is filtered at work these days, I'll be checking the forums a lot less often.

+Quote Post
Coolboyman
post Nov 5 2009, 01:45 PM
Post #46

Sam san
Group Icon

Member No.: 65

Perhaps they could get interns instead?

+Quote Post
SilentS
post Nov 5 2009, 02:05 PM
Post #47

Sa san
Group Icon

Member No.: 26

Interns still does not address the point on why pay for something if they can get it for free? Even if it makes them more accountable for their actions, it comes down to the fact that Kru is a business and they, like any other business, is trying to make money. Volunteer workers, especially having multiple of them, shaves off any excess expenses that Kru has to pay out. The idea is not flawed, it is the practice in how it is used is. And the abuse that comes from some of those volunteers. However, from what I have seen and heard, at least the leash on them is getting tighter to curb some of that abuse. But it is still out there.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Brant
post Nov 5 2009, 02:34 PM
Post #48

Sa san
Group Icon

Member No.: 921

QUOTE (SilentS @ Nov 5 2009, 01:05 PM) *
Interns still does not address the point on why pay for something if they can get it for free? Even if it makes them more accountable for their actions, it comes down to the fact that Kru is a business and they, like any other business, is trying to make money. Volunteer workers, especially having multiple of them, shaves off any excess expenses that Kru has to pay out. The idea is not flawed, it is the practice in how it is used is. And the abuse that comes from some of those volunteers. However, from what I have seen and heard, at least the leash on them is getting tighter to curb some of that abuse. But it is still out there.

That's like saying it was ok for Farmers to have slaves.

-Brant

+Quote Post
Rokugo
post Nov 5 2009, 03:25 PM
Post #49

Ee san
Group Icon

Member No.: 327
Characters: Rokugo, Pythagoreus, PaulWight, ????

Yeah, accepting volunteer labor is exactly like enslaving people.

Also, using a free email service instead of using a pay one is morally equivalent to slavery.

In conclusion, the Nazis would have had archons, too.

--------------------
Hi, I'm Rokugo. You probably don't know me.
There is a 95% chance the above post is sarcasm and is not to be taken seriously.
I play Real Life to help escape NexusTK.
"Baby, for you I'd divide by zero" <--- My # 1 pickup line

+Quote Post
Alston
post Nov 5 2009, 05:01 PM
Post #50

Sam san
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rokugo @ Nov 5 2009, 12:25 PM) *
Yeah, accepting volunteer labor is exactly like enslaving people.

Also, using a free email service instead of using a pay one is morally equivalent to slavery.

In conclusion, the Nazis would have had archons, too.

So that's why Nexus felt like it was run by Hitler... then again I always assumed Rowann was a woman. tongue.gif

--------------------
- Alston

+Quote Post
SilentS
post Nov 5 2009, 06:42 PM
Post #51

Sa san
Group Icon

Member No.: 26

Enslaving? That's a bit harsh. Slaves you cant really quit. At least for volunteers they can. *shrugs*

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Brant
post Nov 6 2009, 12:13 AM
Post #52

Sa san
Group Icon

Member No.: 921

QUOTE (SilentS @ Nov 5 2009, 05:42 PM) *
Enslaving? That's a bit harsh. Slaves you cant really quit. At least for volunteers they can. *shrugs*

I was referring more to the work that SOME Archons put in relative to what they get out of it.

Even volunteers get some satisfaction out of doing community service work, or what ever it may be. Archons? What do they get?

-Brant

+Quote Post
xevu
post Nov 6 2009, 12:32 AM
Post #53

Il san
Group Icon

Member No.: 5,702

Do you seriously think Archons get absolutely nothing out of their volunteer work? Even if it's only the satisfaction that they're making a game they love better...or attempting to make it better anyway...

If I wasn't getting anything from doing volunteer even that sense of satisfaction I wouldn't do it very long

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alston
post Nov 6 2009, 08:27 PM
Post #54

Sam san
Group Icon

QUOTE (xevu @ Nov 5 2009, 09:32 PM) *
Do you seriously think Archons get absolutely nothing out of their volunteer work? Even if it's only the satisfaction that they're making a game they love better...or attempting to make it better anyway...

Yes. I don't think, I know.

Although I heard rumors that some of them got deals for free accounts for their characters, but I never experienced that.

--------------------
- Alston

+Quote Post
Musoyan
post Nov 6 2009, 09:23 PM
Post #55

Exasperating
Group Icon

Member No.: 543
Characters: Musoyen

QUOTE (Alston @ Nov 6 2009, 09:27 PM) *

Incorrect.

QUOTE (Alston @ Nov 6 2009, 09:27 PM) *

Although I heard rumors that some of them got deals for free accounts for their characters, but I never experienced that.

What are you trying to say? By "experience" I am assuming you are insinuating you use to be an archon?

+Quote Post
Alston
post Nov 6 2009, 09:36 PM
Post #56

Sam san
Group Icon

QUOTE (Musoyan @ Nov 6 2009, 06:23 PM) *
Incorrect.

What are you trying to say? By "experience" I am assuming you are insinuating you use to be an archon?

I'll leave that up for interpretation.

--------------------
- Alston

+Quote Post
Musoyan
post Nov 6 2009, 09:37 PM
Post #57

Exasperating
Group Icon

Member No.: 543
Characters: Musoyen

QUOTE (Alston @ Nov 6 2009, 10:36 PM) *
I'll leave that up for interpretation.

Well I think proof should be shown if you are trying to disprove peoples theories. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Alston
post Nov 6 2009, 09:39 PM
Post #58

Sam san
Group Icon

QUOTE (Musoyan @ Nov 6 2009, 06:37 PM) *
Well I think proof should be shown if you are trying to disprove peoples theories. wink.gif

I'd think it'd be obvious archons don't get compensated monetarily.

As I said, I have heard they might - might - get their regular accounts put on free play during their tenure, but the fact remains they are not paid by Kru, never have, and never will be.

--------------------
- Alston

+Quote Post
Ganjakahn
post Nov 7 2009, 02:44 AM
Post #59

Ee san
Group Icon

Member No.: 870
Characters: Ganjakahn, Xuzun, Shamen, Evildeity, Xunn, KattWilliams, MrClinton, MrFoxHunt, MastaUzi- Many more

ahhhhhh theres so much i wanna say, but ill get banned from nf again mad.gif

+Quote Post
darkmaverick
post Nov 10 2009, 09:08 PM
Post #60

Oh san
Group Icon

Member No.: 90
Characters: DarkMaverick

QUOTE (Alston @ Nov 4 2009, 11:38 AM) *

As I said in my original post, Archons in any other MMORPG would be called an Assistant GM.

What is an Assistant GM?

Someone that works below the senior GM(s). They often interact directly with the playerbase, are tasked with assisting players with troubleshooting and enforce the rules. They may also assist the senior GM(s) with designing game content (dungeons, quests, new items, etc).

The exact same job Archons in Nexus do.

My point is that volunteer players that perform a GM role do the job poorer than paid employees because ...

1) Since they are not paid, they must work another job for income. This means they don't devote their full time and energy to the tasks they are assigned.

2) As volunteers they work from home and are not directly supervised or trained by the senior GM team. This means they may not follow procedures because they don't understand them. This means they may not really understand how to go about assisting the GM with design issues because they lack training in game design theories and methods.

It is kind of like Ford hiring someone to design a steering system for a new car just because they know how to drive a car and have never been in an accident. They person may be knowledgeable about operating a car but if they don't understand auto mechanics they are ill-equipped to be working in this field.

Game design is a very complicated branch of study involving multiple disciplines, most prominent are psychology, mathematics, creative writing, political science and architecture. An MMORPG is as complicated to design as a theme park. Believing you understand how to design content for a MMORPG just because you've played videogames is like saying you could design the next Disneyland because you've attended a couple theme parks. There is so much involved, a modern developer assign teams of people specializing in very specific areas.

3) There are security issues. It is is harder to ensure the person you hired to be an assistant GM is actually that individual; they could be a 12 year old boy posing as a 33 yr old woman. You're also giving them the ability to access GM characters and test servers from home and this makes it easier to abuse the privileges. They can just load up an instant messenger and make deals with players.

For example, consider a Judge. If a Judge wanted to sell immunity from the justice system, they could arrange a deal with an individual via AIM, and all charges filed against them could be dropped "due to lack of evidence". The arrangement is made outside of the Nexus chat and cannot be tracked, so there is no proof unless a guilty party comes forward with chat logs. The employer has no ability whatsoever to investigate the matter themselves since they aren't monitoring the information on the Judge's home computer.

In summary is I do not believe KRU is operating their company to the highest standard that they could be, and if they had better hiring practices they would have more customers and therefore make more money (because of good word of mouth from the playerbase and the larger size of this playerbase, rather than the primarily negative word of mouth from a small playerbase). KRU should update their hiring standards for the 21st century.

This isn't 1995 where everyone is simply amazed to see graphical MUDs. They need to perform a major content update that will make Nexus more competitive with other online games and to do this they need to hire and train employees to be able to create that new content. They will never create the needed content the way they are doing it now.

--------------------
I host The RPG Fanatic Youtube Show. Home of fanatical reviews and commentary about RPGs.
And my top picks for Sa san warrior shield were......

...I totally want that sword too.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:26 PM
Nexus Forums is part of: Nexus Atlas © all rights reserved.