Conro
post Aug 15 2016, 04:23 PM
Post #61

Sam san
Group Icon

Group: Nobles
Member No.: 1
Characters: None, Sold my chars.

Krmit, you don't seem to understand "pointless, playerless, helpless grind to just access the part of the game people actually play in" with a leveling experience a player can do on their own OR with a party if they can find one and get to the end game without having to beg for people to hunt with them or leech them.

You're not going to find just regular players in sub-99 areas of this game, it just doesn't happen.

If the game had a method of getting to 99 on your own that didn't take MONTHS, I could see your argument, but it doesn't. Period.

FFXIV has a great quest driven path that takes you to the end game. WoW has the same. They also include elements that pair you with other players WITHOUT having to go through a helpless process of finding other players just to continue.

--------------------
Come join me FFXIV! Conro Sith on Leviathan

.: Marauder Conro :. Guardian PoyoMan Force MythicalBank Rogue Lucca

"I'm not the nicest person you'll ever meet" - Chongun
"Bulbasaur beats EVERYTHING!!!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
darkmaverick
post Aug 15 2016, 05:24 PM
Post #62

Oh san
Group Icon

Group: Nobles
Member No.: 90
Characters: DarkMaverick

QUOTE (Conro @ Aug 15 2016, 04:23 PM) *
FFXIV has a great quest driven path that takes you to the end game. WoW has the same. They also include elements that pair you with other players WITHOUT having to go through a helpless process of finding other players just to continue.

Gameplay also consists of more than just holding down spacebar to attack, or spamming 1-2 spells.

By contrast pre-99 gameplay for all classes in NexusTK is either one or the other. It's boring as hell compared to practically any other MMORPG that has came out in the past 10 years.

Thus in NexusTK it's not only practically impossible to level up by yourself pre-99 at a reasonable pace, it's incredibly boring to do so. Add the requirement to pay $9.99 a month for the privilege of being bored out of your mind and it's not hard to imagine why the game has a high turnover among new players.

--------------------
I host The RPG Fanatic Youtube Show. Home of fanatical reviews and commentary about RPGs.
And my top picks for Sa san warrior shield were......

...I totally want that sword too.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:44 AM
Nexus Forums is part of: Nexus Atlas © all rights reserved.