Reply to this topicStart new topic
> White Ambers At Legendary
Twist
post Sep 24 2011, 03:45 AM
Post #1

Level 99

Group: Citizens
Member No.: 10,366

Says on site don't be surprised if you tarnish over 20% at legendary.... I consistently Tarnish/destroy about 50% or more at legendary.... I honestly think I did better at Champion.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AllyGator
post Sep 24 2011, 04:39 AM
Post #2

Map Goddess
Group Icon

Group: Retired Administrator
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Twist @ Sep 24 2011, 03:45 AM) *
Says on site don't be surprised if you tarnish over 20% at legendary.... I consistently Tarnish/destroy about 50% or more at legendary.... I honestly think I did better at Champion.

So do I but I did an informal poll of other gemmers who claimed to do better. After watching and examining their results I was inclined to agree with them although I have no idea how they consistently managed to do so much better than I did. The ones who did better all spoke to the NPC and didn't use the hot spot. My best was 50% and was ALWAYS when I was doing someone else's ambers. Notably Akikan's. He had some kind of remote luck I suppose. The minute I switched over to doing my ambers it dropped to 20% or worse. Go figure.

--------------------
The hair says it all!

+Quote Post
SilentS
post Sep 24 2011, 06:00 PM
Post #3

Sa san
Group Icon

Group: Nobles
Member No.: 26

As a Legendary cutter, when I did Whites, I would break the odd one. But one out of every few batches. Was very rare I would tarnish half my batch (even though I did a few full 20 tarnishes per run.....), I usually averaged 5 or 6. I always used the hotspot, never spoke. I would say overall I would tarnish/break 20-25% on average tops (basing out of every 100 whites). But I never did them outside of totem time either. Best run that comes to mind was 12 crafted and 8 WC in a single run. No idea why some people get way worse than others, I would have guessed as a Chongun I would be in the lower success ranges due to any possible path bonuses.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:08 AM
Nexus Forums is part of: Nexus Atlas © all rights reserved.