+Quote Post
Chifchi
post Nov 16 2006, 08:39 AM
Post #23

Level 5

Group: Citizens
Member No.: 151
Characters: chifchi,chifchirouge,Psyonik,chif

sorry again for bothering allygator,but in the photos i poest about the trapped spirit and master mutt shows that trapped spirit is the one that casts trance spell, not the entombed one.

-chif

no bother at all....keep after me till I get it right

I "fixed" it again I hope
- Ally

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BlackMob
post Nov 16 2006, 11:51 PM
Post #24

Enchanted

Group: Nobles
Member No.: 477
Characters: Qmob

why isn't woodlands even listed on nexusatlas?

+Quote Post
AllyGator
post Nov 17 2006, 02:08 AM
Post #25

Map Goddess
Group Icon

Group: Retired Administrator
Member No.: 3

IPB Image

Perhaps you haven't looked but woodlands has been there for over a year. Plus all of the latest information is updated just as soon as it is released.

Make a bookmark to the World Map because that will link you to the latest info we have for all areas.

--------------------
The hair says it all!

+Quote Post
Chifchi
post Nov 18 2006, 01:49 PM
Post #26

Level 5

what he meant in the monsters data there is no woodlands, only nagnang ones, but that info is kinda out of date because the nagnang people is no longer running around nagnang city

--------------------

+Quote Post
AllyGator
post Nov 18 2006, 11:44 PM
Post #27

Map Goddess
Group Icon

Yeah there isn't a woodlands monster page. I made a start with the lastest upgrade but now I need all of the new information. We've hired some new staff so maybe we can catch up with stuff.

http://www.nexusatlas.com/monsters/woodlands.php

--------------------
The hair says it all!

+Quote Post
StalkerX
post Nov 19 2006, 09:11 PM
Post #28

Level 99

Member No.: 7

The Dhaulagiri in the polar cave has a different color in cave1. The Snow bear also drops a star staff in cave1. Master mutt in dog cave drops quartz.

Dhaulagiri has new dye in all levels but no one has screenshots of it yet. I'll update the monster and map pages in a few minutes. Thanks for the info.

Ally

+Quote Post
Forum Troll
post Nov 19 2006, 10:53 PM
Post #29

Il san
Group Icon

Member No.: 52

IPB Image IPB Image

Fire Lobster..

Thanks a lot! Do you know how much experience it gives solo non-totem time?

Ally

+Quote Post
Kittie
post Nov 20 2006, 01:47 AM
Post #30

Level 5

Member No.: 298
Characters: Tyania

Honoured hound (the yellow dog boss in the dog cave) dropped a faerie light today for me and my husband. =)

Updated, thanks!

Ally

+Quote Post
Coolboyman
post Nov 20 2006, 02:53 AM
Post #31

Sam san
Group Icon

Member No.: 65

I killed Aiy-Ary again tonight, and he dropped a corrupted ring.

IPB Image

By the way ally, its coolboyman, not coolmanboy dry.gif

Sorro coolBOYman. laugh.gif

I updated the files and the news. Thanks hon!

- Ally

+Quote Post
Voyce
post Nov 21 2006, 05:01 AM
Post #32

Il san
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Just as a note(It's probably not that important anyway:P), it seems that morphs don't work in the caves either. I was in rabbit morph(Normal rabbit morph, not the one you get from candy) in the rabbit cave and the small rabbits attacked me even though I looked the same as them. I haven't checked with Skel morph in the desert etc but just thought I should share it. ^^

+Quote Post
Chifchi
post Nov 21 2006, 10:43 AM
Post #33

Level 5

they attack no matter what morph you have, its their new AI

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vandal
post Nov 22 2006, 05:53 AM
Post #34

Level 99

Member No.: 789

Silver Humanoid rabbit drops normal silk. Have not been doing too much soloin, but know that, also, vortex is east of nagnang, hate be be the one to say it.. but I get technical alot.

I am Ee san, sam stat, ee caves tho, so allygator message me with all the data you want collected, I am a quick solo killer.

-Vandal

+Quote Post
Vandal
post Nov 22 2006, 06:05 AM
Post #35

Level 99

Coral Lobster and Surf Lobster both drop sea weed.

Coral Lobster also drops yellow ambers.

Coral Lobster also drops grain of sand... Grain of sand Value, 90c. Its image is well... Its literally a grain of sand....

Soon to come on which drops pile of sand.. I believe it was Coral Lobster, so write that down as uncomfirmed till I write again.

+Quote Post
Vandal
post Nov 22 2006, 06:21 AM
Post #36

Level 99

Snow Bear, Level 3, Star-Staff Dropped, 6233564 xp solo
San-Shin, level 3, no drop, 9354581 xp solo
Ice Bear, Level 3, Jolt Trident dropped, 7854561 xp solo
Fire Bear, Level 3, No drop, 8048781 xp solo

-Vandal

Thanks for the info Vandal, have you got screenshots to verify it? I have no images from anything that drops in the Lobster cave other than ambers. So if you got sand of any type can you post a png or bmp image of it?

Thanks,
Ally

+Quote Post
Vandal
post Nov 23 2006, 02:19 AM
Post #37

Level 99

IPB Image

Wow... Sand... a Grain of Sand.... Wow... Its not a cool drop, but its a drop and theres its price...

I will be in Colorado tomarrow so later this week I will have more for you in terms of new drops.

Ally send me a bloody email address or something I do not understand how to put these images on forums..

+Quote Post
Vandal
post Nov 23 2006, 02:45 AM
Post #38

Level 99

First on the postings, Sea snake's drop of yellow amber being rare should be under 5% if its rare. It makes that area useless if not put like that.

Second, the bird in Bear cave is actually a ShapeShifter, Animal and Humanoid, You need to seek a SS of the bird hitting and do much of what you did for tako image since the bird turns humanoid on hitting.

Also since this is a NEW breed of Monster, Perhaps a renovation for the "description" in this area since the monsters obviously cast spells. They are also aligned. But Like all knowledgable people, you can learn their weakness to their spell abilities to overcome the task. For example, it seems the Coral Lobster casts a Remove Curse, I am not sure if it is Vex or SC, but considering they want to make the game harder I would put my money on SC. If someone knows this then they are able to use their knowledge into defeating the monsters, like using a il san or ee san mages curse which cannot be "Removed" by anything except DISPEL. Also the Surf lobsters Spell is shorter in length and range of normal Blinds from Rabbit for example which lasts a considerable amount of time and is well ranged. And also what seems to be an "invocation" or a spell that looks very familiar to Mythic bosses Flashy lil casting when they are paralyzed.

Also, it seems the bears and shapeshifter of Bear cast A "ice" spell and a "fire" spell which have seemed to be up close spells and not distance. Plus there is a short "doze" casted by what I am sure is the ice bear which from my knowledge casts 2! spells instead of most monsters arrey of 1.

As for rabbits being percentage based casting, I do not totally believe this to be true. Someone will have to look further into it though since I am low Vita atm and nothing really affects me anyways cause it goes BOOM!! Also!

More comments to come.

-Vandal

+Quote Post
AllyGator
post Nov 23 2006, 03:31 AM
Post #39

Map Goddess
Group Icon

I sent Vandel my email address which you can find on the NA contacts pages It is swampgrotto@yahoo.com.

I've found out that if you doze the san-shin bird in bear cave you will do a lot more damage and it sometimes stops them from casting. If you cast sleep on the bird it stops it from moving but the damage is not as drastic and it can still cast its attack spell. The fire bear has no special attack that I can find.

desert scorpion casts dust storm:
IPB Image

Ice bear casts chilling (and so does san-shin I think):
IPB Image

I am not able to catch the morphing that san-shin does. I suppose I could use a video capture but even that may not work since there are usually spell effects and other stuff in the way. I can try.

PikaDamaru is currently analysing our databases because they are a horrible mesh of fields with multiple bits of data in a single field. I think we'll have to start from scratch if we can get our host to upgrade to the latest version. But that's a long term project. I'll fix the rare drop info.

--------------------
The hair says it all!

+Quote Post
Vandal
post Nov 23 2006, 10:54 AM
Post #40

Level 99

Wrong, the Red bear actually casts a flame spell. I think druid or monks do something with an acorn that shoots fire out of the ground, that is the same image.

Surf Lobster do Sand kick or something like that. Coral lobsters remove curses to ALL surround monsters. Looks exactly like Ohaeng mages restore armor spell.

BTW, had Conro take SS's of the new "sand" items from lobster, it is Bulk of Sand for the larger one and Grain of Sand for the smaller one, I will say it a million times though.. It is literally a GRAIN OF SAND!

Anyways got a plane flight soon, peace

-Vandal

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:29 AM
Nexus Forums is part of: Nexus Atlas © all rights reserved.