> Proposal For New Berserk & Whirlwind
Hugen
post Mar 30 2007, 10:04 AM
Post #41

Enchanted

Group: Nobles
Member No.: 1,467

QUOTE(Dannicus @ Mar 28 2007, 07:58 PM) [snapback]30127[/snapback]
I already know Tynan is Sam and I'm fairly sure Hugen is, as well.

Nope -- I am only mid Ee on my highest character. I enjoy hunting, but I despise pk events in all shapes and forms, so that 60 wins is the killer for me.

But, as has been stated, arguments should be evaluated based on their own merits and not on the person making them.

So, if I read it correctly, the countering argument is because both Warriors and Rogues at Sam san get an attack that outdamages Whirlwind there is no problem with the lower-damaging used 4x as often Berserk?

My feelings are even if that is true, it presents a problem. Things should be balanced below Sam san as well as at Sam san.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dannicus
post Mar 30 2007, 04:18 PM
Post #42

Ee san
Group Icon

Group: Nobles
Member No.: 130

I'd imagine that a slightly weaker siege for going a bit more mana to create a useful beserk with sooner one-hits and better PK application over all carnage levels it's available would be a far more prefered path to most any warrior. I, for one, am in Hugen's boat, and I'll never have Sam san (then again, never even had an enchant yet and I've played on and off since yuri 24... laugh.gif ) so it matters not to me.

--------------------
wish you liked boobies *sighs*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:49 PM
Nexus Forums is part of: Nexus Atlas © all rights reserved.