Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Would Happen If..
dinosaur
post Jul 24 2006, 05:47 PM
Post #1

Enchanted

Group: Nobles
Member No.: 89

What would happen if I sent in a form for one month, but then I use a 1 month coupon. Would that put 2 months together or just count as 1 lol (in the same time period)

[edit]: nevermind I wont be paying by paypal.. it says i need a CC tongue.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HyonAn
post Jul 28 2006, 07:16 AM
Post #2

Level 5

Group: Peasants
Member No.: 509

Urr what??? Hehe, if youre asking if you use a code before you expire, NO it does not just add it on to the time. Found that out the hard way when I had some extra money one time. I wasnt going to expire for 2 more weeks but figured Id go ahead and add a month while I had the cash. HEH, it just changed my expiration date to 30 days after I paid, so, I lost 2 weeks wacko.gif

+Quote Post
Rhianwyn
post Jul 29 2006, 01:36 AM
Post #3

Level 99

Group: Citizens
Member No.: 381

QUOTE(dinosaur @ Jul 24 2006, 06:47 PM) [snapback]4535[/snapback]

What would happen if I sent in a form for one month, but then I use a 1 month coupon. Would that put 2 months together or just count as 1 lol (in the same time period)

Erm, you shouldn't need a Credit Card to use Paypal... just your bank account information. Paypal is set up so that you can pay directly out of your checking account, or use a credit card... either one can be your primary payment choice. And if you have a bank account, most of them issue Check Cards now, instead of plain old Debit cards... and a Check Card counts as a Credit Card where Paypal (and just about anyone else) is concerned.

As for paying ahead, it's ~supposed~ to add on the time. Because every USD$9.95 you pay is worth a full 30 days of subscription, then adding another code worth USD$9.95 should add another 30 days to your registration time.

QUOTE(HyonAn @ Jul 28 2006, 08:16 AM) [snapback]5187[/snapback]

Urr what??? Hehe, if youre asking if you use a code before you expire, NO it does not just add it on to the time. Found that out the hard way when I had some extra money one time. I wasnt going to expire for 2 more weeks but figured Id go ahead and add a month while I had the cash. HEH, it just changed my expiration date to 30 days after I paid, so, I lost 2 weeks wacko.gif

As stated above, you should have gotten a full 30 days added to your current subscription... meaning that if you had 14 days left on it and paid for another 30, you should have had 44... not 30 from the date of renewal. It's only supposed to be 30 from the date of renewal if you renew on or after your expiration.

That's how it always worked in the past for me and Koutaul, anyway.

If this wasn't too very long ago, I'd suggest sending them a ticket about that... tell them what happened, and if you happened to take screenshots of everything then I'm sure they'll want to see those... and hopefully you can get your account credited with the other 2 weeks you paid for.

~Rhi

+Quote Post
darkmaverick
post Jul 29 2006, 02:25 AM
Post #4

Oh san
Group Icon

Group: Nobles
Member No.: 90
Characters: DarkMaverick

QUOTE(dinosaur @ Jul 24 2006, 03:47 PM) [snapback]4535[/snapback]

What would happen?
You would be wasting your money, thats what would be happening.

Play a different, better game tongue.gif

--------------------
I host The RPG Fanatic Youtube Show. Home of fanatical reviews and commentary about RPGs.
And my top picks for Sa san warrior shield were......

...I totally want that sword too.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:35 PM
Nexus Forums is part of: Nexus Atlas © all rights reserved.