> Removing The Seal Quest
Rokugo
post Feb 22 2008, 05:17 PM
Post #1

Ee san
Group Icon

Group: Nobles
Member No.: 327
Characters: Rokugo, Pythagoreus, PaulWight, ????

You should add a note that all the people with the scrolls (Ju Jak, Hyun Moo, Chung Ryong, and Baekho) should be grouped together. Our group tried to split up into 2 mini groups and we couldn't get it to work until the scroll-bearers were all in the same group.

--------------------
Hi, I'm Rokugo. You probably don't know me.
There is a 95% chance the above post is sarcasm and is not to be taken seriously.
I play Real Life to help escape NexusTK.
"Baby, for you I'd divide by zero" <--- My # 1 pickup line
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AllyGator
post Feb 23 2008, 12:08 AM
Post #2

Map Goddess
Group Icon

Group: Retired Administrator
Member No.: 3

QUOTE(Rokugo @ Feb 22 2008, 04:17 PM) [snapback]50528[/snapback]

You should add a note that all the people with the scrolls (Ju Jak, Hyun Moo, Chung Ryong, and Baekho) should be grouped together. Our group tried to split up into 2 mini groups and we couldn't get it to work until the scroll-bearers were all in the same group.

The quest already says that you need to be in the same group. I've asked several people who've done this quest (and I have done it too). More than one group cannot enter so if the ones holding the scrolls are in a group, anyone not in that group will not enter. If a group is already in the room, another cannot enter until they leave or 2 hours have passed which is when your time runs out.

--------------------
The hair says it all!

+Quote Post
Rokugo
post Feb 23 2008, 09:34 AM
Post #3

Ee san
Group Icon

I think there might be some confusion between NexusTK group and a group of people. Max NexusTK group size is apparently 10 (or 11?), but it is stated that 12 people can go, so right away there's something goofy going on. Unless I missed something, in the breaking the seal quest it never explicitly says everyone must be grouped, just references to the group of people. I am about 99% sure that when we did it we were 2 separate NexusTK groups of people. But we all were on the proper tiles when the scrolls were used, so I guess it was okay.

--------------------
There is a 95% chance the above post is sarcasm and is not to be taken seriously.

+Quote Post
AllyGator
post Feb 24 2008, 05:20 AM
Post #4

Map Goddess
Group Icon

Please see if you can verify that because I've been trying for a long time. I went several times before my group was successful and once we had exactly 12 people with one who wasn't grouped but on the correct tile. She didn't get into the room!

I have once account of 2 groups of people on the 12 tiles. Two of the scroll holders were in each group and it didn't work. So I know that all 4 of those people must be in one group.

Either I haven't been able to make other people see the difference or you cannot enter if you are not in the group with the 4 scroll holders. I'd love to know positively one way or another.

Oh yeah, I know for a fact that if another group is in the room that more people cannot enter.

--------------------
The hair says it all!

+Quote Post
Rokugo
post Feb 24 2008, 08:22 AM
Post #5

Ee san
Group Icon

I was that group with 2 scroll holders in each NexusTK group. It took us about an hour to figure out what was going wrong, but eventually we figured it out that the scroll holders needed to be in the same NexusTK group. But we also still had 2 NexusTK groups (One with 8 people, including the all scroll holders, and one with 4 people). All of us made it into the area just fine. I double checked with Sparkyd to make certain that we did, in fact, have 2 NexusTK groups when we entered the area.

Random thought: Perhaps the difference is that if you aren't a scroll bearer, you just must be in a group, not necessarily the scroll group. That might be why your 12th member didn't get whisked away, because she wasn't in any group at all.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AllyGator
post Feb 24 2008, 04:00 PM
Post #6

Map Goddess
Group Icon

OK thanks for the info - is it correct now in Step 3?

http://www.nexusatlas.com/quests/seal.php

+Quote Post
Rokugo
post Feb 24 2008, 05:38 PM
Post #7

Ee san
Group Icon

Perfect biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:37 PM
Nexus Forums is part of: Nexus Atlas © all rights reserved.