Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Level 50 Bug
Senti
post Mar 26 2009, 03:08 PM
Post #1

Level 5

Group: Peasants
Member No.: 2,446

Was wondering if you could fix the bug on there that shows people who don't show stats at level 50. My chongun Senti is nearly enchanted yet shows as level 50 on there (obviously I'm 99 by my legend marks). Any way you can do a level updater based on legend marks? At least it would put the posted level of those who don't show stats at higher then 50. Such as star/moon/sun/wind would set it to at least 66/76/86/96 respectively, and carnage host/assistant would set it at 99, so would any san trials done, and any other marks that require level 99. Just a thought that would help make them a bit closer to accurate, especially for chonguns since we're not allowed to show stats. (Which I"m working on getting that rule thrown out)

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AceoStar
post Mar 26 2009, 03:57 PM
Post #2

Oh san
Group Icon

Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 2
Characters: AceoStar

eh, maybe. The problem is that the "Level" you are seeing is actually your Mark. If you were il, it would say Level: Il San. I assume you are talking about your sig. This is pulled from your path. Since you only have to be 50 to get into the path, setting that value to 99 would be incorrect.

I could base it off legend marks, I'll just have to put some thought into whether its worth it or not tongue.gif

--------------------
AceoStar, Imperial Guard of Buya.

Put www.StatAddict.com in your profile to track your stats today!

Learn to keep up

Errr, NF is filtered at work these days, I'll be checking the forums a lot less often.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:04 AM
Nexus Forums is part of: Nexus Atlas © all rights reserved.