IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Carnage Prizes, Sorry For all my Polls =P
New Carnage Prizes
Should there be some more expansive carnage prize choices?
Yes, we need alot more. [ 25 ] ** [50.00%]
Yes, but only a few more things. [ 19 ] ** [38.00%]
No, not at all. [ 2 ] ** [4.00%]
Im a drool monkey that likes to pick stupid poll answers. [ 4 ] ** [8.00%]
Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
Toshimaru
post May 12 2007, 02:39 AM
Post #1

Ee san
Group Icon

Group: Nobles
Member No.: 207

Should there be new carnage prizes? simple.

--------------------
I don't care about your forum but I'm lurking anyway.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tynan
post May 12 2007, 03:14 AM
Post #2

Ee san
Group Icon

Member No.: 12

They just need to add ee/sam/sa (when it comes out) prizes.

+Quote Post
Rachel
post May 13 2007, 01:38 AM
Post #3

Oh san
Group Icon

Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 85
Characters: Rachel

Why are the Il san level items so useless, even for Il sans? Make them enchantable or something..

Make a lot of new prizes also. There's more carnages now and we don't need so many of the same prizes, which are widely availible outside of carnages.

There are no publicly availible BOD shields or subaccessories in the game. There are barely any useful BOD helmets. Like, it would be great if there was some kind of shield prize that wasn't a good shield until you enchanted it somehow and when you did, it would just be a bit better than your standard shield. (Considering there's a quest to get all of the current shields)

Maybe Ancients+ players could get 20 gold acorns instead of 3? They could add options for potions, scrolls, or extra experience points.. anything so it's not so boring.

--------------------
Work continues on the continuation of the Story

+Quote Post
Paris
post May 14 2007, 11:59 PM
Post #4

Enchanted

Group: Citizens
Member No.: 44
Characters: Paris

Maybe its just me, but I'd love to see an option of a random amount of Kruna given out. Maybe an option that would randomly give 25-50 Kruna

+Quote Post
Annabel
post May 15 2007, 04:10 AM
Post #5

Enchanted

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(Rachel @ May 13 2007, 01:38 AM) [snapback]33703[/snapback]

Why are the Il san level items so useless, even for Il sans? Make them enchantable or something..

Make a lot of new prizes also. There's more carnages now and we don't need so many of the same prizes, which are widely availible outside of carnages.

There are no publicly availible BOD shields or subaccessories in the game. There are barely any useful BOD helmets. Like, it would be great if there was some kind of shield prize that wasn't a good shield until you enchanted it somehow and when you did, it would just be a bit better than your standard shield. (Considering there's a quest to get all of the current shields)

Maybe Ancients+ players could get 20 gold acorns instead of 3? They could add options for potions, scrolls, or extra experience points.. anything so it's not so boring.

The Dark Scimitar isnt too bad... well wasnt... Pirate/Han il sword has 2500 vita on it and no +ac... but doesnt swing as hard...I would still take it over an il san spike

and new sub hand items and sheilds! count me in thats a great idea!

+Quote Post
Saera
post May 15 2007, 10:41 AM
Post #6

Level 99

Member No.: 214

As far as shields go, I think that would be a good use for the creation system, or some new perm. quest. Maybe let us choose between more than one look in our Nagnang shield quest, or give us something different based on our alignment.

We really need new weapons for Ee san and Sam san. As a sam san poet, when I win a carny, I usually just end up grabbing a WoF for my (Ee san) mage. I do find myself wishing there were better weapons for higher ranks.

Subaccessories though... that's an interesting idea... and it would drive the soaring prices of the existing ones down a little.

--------------------
Mogn.
IPB Image

+Quote Post
PIEMINISTER
post May 15 2007, 12:08 PM
Post #7

Sa san
Group Icon

Group: Banished
Member No.: 531

I like the kruna idea maybe not 25 per win, maybe like 5 kruna a win, so it would take like 20 wins to get something.

I would like more options just as long as they don't ruin the economy (You know like having items like Sun armor, Sevenleafs, Sakebs etc as a prize) and that they don't take away from existing items but offer an acceptable option.

+Quote Post
Rachel
post May 15 2007, 02:47 PM
Post #8

Oh san
Group Icon

Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 85
Characters: Rachel

When I say you could 'enchant' these items, it could be at the tree.. or maybe with a new quest.

They've been adding so many new items and almost none of them break on death. Everything new should break on death. It prevents banks from filling up too much and sometimes gives people a chance to own a really rare item if they hold onto it long enough.

5 kruna a win? So you need to waste 10 wins to get what you would earn in a month on auto-renewal? blink.gif

--------------------
Work continues on the continuation of the Story

+Quote Post
PIEMINISTER
post May 15 2007, 03:08 PM
Post #9

Sa san
Group Icon

Now that I think of it, I'd even revoke my statement, I don't even think Kruna would happen because it's possible to abuse, and its a direct source of income for Kru and actually has worth where as regular items are effectivley not worth anything.

+Quote Post
SungKen
post May 15 2007, 04:02 PM
Post #10

Il san
Group Icon

Member No.: 152

QUOTE(PIEMINISTER @ May 15 2007, 03:08 PM) [snapback]33844[/snapback]

Now that I think of it, I'd even revoke my statement, I don't even think Kruna would happen because it's possible to abuse, and its a direct source of income for Kru and actually has worth where as regular items are effectivley not worth anything.

Are you discriminating against items? Saying that Kruna has more 'worth' than in game items? You are being RACIST againt Items, you are such a racist bigot and you show it more and more with each post.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Toshimaru
post May 17 2007, 09:34 PM
Post #11

Ee san
Group Icon

Member No.: 207

I knew the drool monkey option would get some people.. But from what ive seen, NO one likes the carnage prizes anymore. Id love a few more items that are Worth Something/Worth my Time/Useful to alts and higher level characters.

--------------------
I don't care about your forum but I'm lurking anyway.

+Quote Post
Ayiana
post May 18 2007, 01:10 AM
Post #12

Level 99

Member No.: 2,341
Characters: Ayiana

I really like the idea of subaccesories and better weapons for higher level characters (ee, sam, sa). BOD on the weapons, not the accesories. I'm kinda undecided on whether or not I'd want them enchantable. Someone mentioned enchanting by a quest rather than the tree. That's actually a pretty interesting idea.

+Quote Post
Pinnacle
post May 23 2007, 03:35 AM
Post #13

Level 5

Member No.: 2,429

I'm all for a new variation of carnage prizes. Since the addition of those pirate coins, there will always be a large influx of those level 50 hand items, level 95 weapons, ogre weapons and corrupted rings in the kingdoms. More expensive items as prizes? No. But a better prize, sure.

I say there are endless possibilities. I for one would be glad enough getting the amount of money I spent to enter the carnage back. Or perhaps getting double the amount of experience as to what I will get if I win the carnage. Kruna? Sounds fair- perhaps like 10 per win?

I don't know if it's just me, but anyone find the lower-level carnages' prizes are ridiculous? I think there should be a change according to our carnage division. For example, a player who is in the celestial division should get more than 3 gold acorns or 12 light fox furs if s/he chooses to get that prize. And there are even weird prizes. Aged wine? I think lower-level players would enjoy getting a Topaz or an Amethyst more compared to an Aged wine.

- Pinnacle

+Quote Post
FireTiger
post May 31 2007, 04:03 AM
Post #14

Il san
Group Icon

Member No.: 22

I think something like the Pirate coin thing should be implanted. But with more useful items.

--------------------
"Anyone whose goal is 'something higher' must expect someday to suffer vertigo. What is vertigo? Fear of falling? No, Vertigo is something other than fear of falling. It is the voice of the emptiness below us which tempts and lures us, it is the desire to fall, against which, terrified, we defend ourselves."
— Milan Kundera (The Unbearable Lightness of Being)

+Quote Post
PIEMINISTER
post May 31 2007, 01:38 PM
Post #15

Sa san
Group Icon

Since the addition of those pirate coins, there will always be a large influx of those level 50 hand items, level 95 weapons, ogre weapons and corrupted rings in the kingdoms.

I think it has more to do with the increased ammount of carnages, and the lack of newer people or newer characters starting armor quests. All Kru would need to do to get rid of the influx is to create some sort of quest which requires a whole bunch of them, think of it as a modern day Wind quest.

+Quote Post
HyuKo
post Jun 5 2007, 06:39 AM
Post #16

Sam san
Group Icon

Member No.: 666

QUOTE(PIEMINISTER @ May 31 2007, 02:38 PM) [snapback]34939[/snapback]

I think it has more to do with the increased ammount of carnages, and the lack of newer people or newer characters starting armor quests. All Kru would need to do to get rid of the influx is to create some sort of quest which requires a whole bunch of them, think of it as a modern day Wind quest.

HMMM. Maybe a new armor could come out, trumping all other armors, but would take 50 of each level 50 hand item, 50 of each 75 weapon, 50 of one of the 95 weapons? 50 Corrupted items?

This armor of course would trump the Sun armor by -1 AC, and have hit/damage on it, and have something like 10k/10k stats on it?

would be 99 to wear, NB, possibly BoD.. because you know people like Matador, MoonDragons, Windbender really want to break another item that is worth millions!

smiles

+Quote Post
Annabel
post Jun 6 2007, 02:27 PM
Post #17

Enchanted

Member No.: 1,678

I would love to see some new things in carnages, might make me go to one...

but the only problem I have with new items is that, if not properly added they tend to be overpowered and out date previous items

Boots and flutes for example. When the flutes came out everyone was like "whoa that?s cool, I need a pair" and they were selling for a significant amount of gold.

But when the boots came out they were way overpowered (still are in my opinion, should have been a "foot" item) and no one would buy flutes any more...

dunno, if kru (or who ever makes the decisions) does decide to add more items to the carnages, I hope they are careful about it.

+Quote Post
Pinnacle
post Jun 7 2007, 02:21 AM
Post #18

Level 5

Member No.: 2,429

They need to have a wider variety of items. They did it a few times through items like those shee-lee rings, burning gauntlets and most if not all substratum stuffs.

More variety would be nice, or, like someone suggested, make a system like those pirate coins.

Or I'll make do with like 5 pirate coins per carnage win too. ^^

- Pinnacle

+Quote Post
Senti
post Jun 21 2007, 08:26 PM
Post #19

Level 5

Group: Peasants
Member No.: 2,446

Personally, I think we need more sub accessories, after all, there are NONE you can get outside events, and this would help people out who don't have the money to buy boots/pipes seeing how they are getting more and more expensive.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AllyGator
post Jul 6 2007, 11:38 AM
Post #20

Map Goddess
Group Icon

Group: Retired Administrator
Member No.: 3

I think the only reasons for carnage is (1) to get sam and (2) because some people love PK. The prizes are useless as an incentive to go. Unfortunately I bet they will make Sa san and Oh san require more carnage wins. For people who truly hate the time wasted in carnages and who hate PK, that is horrible. There should be options without having to do carnages.

But if you have to go to carnages then they should add more prizes. They made Il san weapons evern though stats on them suck. They should make Ee and Sam weapons too. I believe carnage weapons should be BOD. They always have been. All BOD things should have better stats than non-BOD. After all you can't keep them very long if you aren't careful. You should get an advantage for using BODs.

--------------------
The hair says it all!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:52 AM
Nexus Forums is part of: Nexus Atlas © all rights reserved.