IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Complete Fool Of Myself On Ntk, That time I made a complete fool of myself on NTK
Interstate
post Dec 8 2014, 03:33 PM
Post #1

Sam san
Group Icon

Group: Nobles
Member No.: 2,663

Creating this thread.

Go.

--------------------
Vicious Circle
Hater of haters
Anti-elitist elitist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwL65cvzK0s...feature=related
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aens
post Dec 9 2014, 06:13 AM
Post #2

Il san
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,502

Saging URL's that were saved to my clipboard. ha.

--------------------
-Nexus Atlas Reporter
-KSG

+Quote Post
Ralphey
post Dec 9 2014, 12:59 PM
Post #3

Level 99

Group: Citizens
Member No.: 12,791
Characters: Ralphey

Throwing a tantrum in N Mythic when I found out a girl I was friends with (who I also had a gigantic crush on) had gotten engaged to someone else. I was 14 at the time, so of course e-relationships were just as significant as real-life ones.

(I ended up getting engaged to her alt 3 days later anyway).

I miss you, Kiokne. Come back. ;_;

--------------------

+Quote Post
SuNKaRA
post Dec 10 2014, 08:28 PM
Post #4

Level 5

Member No.: 1,441

saged that tip was sodomizing shwanz in the ass.
promptly arrested by tip. circa y55.

thug life.

--------------------
QUOTE (Musoyan @ Aug 1 2010, 01:57 PM) *
I WAS warned during Santa Mhul when trying to sell le chip scalps for a really high price. I told the archon to [Content removed] off though.

like a BOSS.

+Quote Post
Brant
post Dec 10 2014, 09:12 PM
Post #5

Sa san
Group Icon

Member No.: 921

QUOTE (SuNKaRA @ Dec 10 2014, 07:28 PM) *
saged that tip was sodomizing shwanz in the ass.
promptly arrested by tip. circa y55.

thug life.

Had/Have a screenshot of ColbyCC saging icuturdikoff while trying to jail said player.

+Quote Post
SuNKaRA
post Dec 11 2014, 01:13 AM
Post #6

Level 5

Member No.: 1,441

Had/Have a screenshot of ColbyCC saging icuturdikoff while trying to jail said player.

--------------------
QUOTE (Musoyan @ Aug 1 2010, 01:57 PM) *
I WAS warned during Santa Mhul when trying to sell le chip scalps for a really high price. I told the archon to [Content removed] off though.

like a BOSS.

+Quote Post
Cuchulain
post Dec 12 2014, 06:23 PM
Post #7

Level 99

Member No.: 707
Characters: Cuchulain, YogSim, rekinoM

Carnage saging something that was supposed to be a whisper (about a player who wanted to be a captain, and how they were not good enough to be a captain).

Almost treated Monk SP chat as I would Barbarian SP chat. That would have not gone over well.

--------------------
Oh boy here we go

+Quote Post
Aens
post Dec 16 2014, 06:27 AM
Post #8

Il san
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,502

Funny story,

I was playing in a carnage while I was a Spy Guide and I casted the Onyon Trap spell and targeted it to opposing teams top mage. Well there was also a spy guide on the other team who had don't the same thing and targeted my teams top poet. When I casted my Onyon trap my [Content removed]ing Top poet ran into it and I team killed his ass basically.

That was hilarious for some time.

--------------------
-Nexus Atlas Reporter
-KSG

+Quote Post
Grand Cross
post Dec 18 2014, 12:50 PM
Post #9

Il san
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,402
Characters: GrandCross, Beoulve

QUOTE (Ralphey @ Dec 9 2014, 12:59 PM) *
Throwing a tantrum in N Mythic when I found out a girl I was friends with (who I also had a gigantic crush on) had gotten engaged to someone else. I was 14 at the time, so of course e-relationships were just as significant as real-life ones.

(I ended up getting engaged to her alt 3 days later anyway).

I miss you, Kiokne. Come back. ;_;

Something similar actually happened to me too, only I was 11 years old or so. I didn't go crazy though, I just vented to another friend lol. CharlisAngel, Andaris and RinoaShadow were the names I recall back then (can't believe I still remember).

Fool of myself on NTK...well, I was naturally a fool given my age. I would say covering all of Buya / Mystic Nexus with yellow scrolls, but I'm sure everyone's done that.

Oh wait, I know. "Cybered" with a girl just using emotes and having someone come into the house acting all surprised. Actually, I'm sure everyone's done something similar...oh well.

+Quote Post
Xing-Yu Seong
post Dec 21 2014, 03:16 AM
Post #10

Enchanted

Member No.: 2,920

Fool of myself on NTK...well, I was naturally a fool given my age. I would say covering all of Buya / Mystic Nexus with yellow scrolls, but I'm sure everyone's done that.

Even the GMs did it. I remember when Kismet broke the lighting system in 4.0, and had to spawn yellow scrolls all over Buya. This was right before the Kajang event. I remember people walking all over town picking uptons of free scrolls.

Most embarrassing thing I ever did? Probably the time I and my my friends crash the server with a character specifically called "ServerCrasher". Sorry about that, dudes. Squirells, deathpiles, and F1... After that, they started splitting the stacks properly. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sgath
post Apr 19 2015, 03:27 PM
Post #11

Level 5

Group: Peasants
Member No.: 188,570

I participated in several of Genji's antics. tongue.gif

...I'm sure I've done other things, but I can't remember them off the top of my head right now. gosh history is long ago.

+Quote Post
Falaris
post Apr 21 2015, 02:27 AM
Post #12

Oh san
Group Icon

Member No.: 46
Characters: Falaris, everclear

QUOTE (Grand Cross @ Dec 18 2014, 12:50 PM) *
Oh wait, I know. "Cybered" with a girl just using emotes and having someone come into the house acting all surprised. Actually, I'm sure everyone's done something similar...oh well.

I was jailed by Mordechai for doing this in public rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ShiKago
post Sep 16 2015, 05:57 PM
Post #13

Level 99

Member No.: 128
Characters: ShiKago..StriGoi

Okay, so I have this really funny thing, but only a couple people know about it. Here goes -takes a deep breath-, I started playing during the Zibong invasion. They would whisper you, that they were going to take your soul and other things, and then they would kill you. I went into my clan hall, and same whisper from the "same person" and bam, I died. I was so so frustrated, I tried whispering the person back and it didn't go through. So, I told my daughter who plays that I was being PVP'd by some a hole named Zibong something or other!
She almost died laughing at me. I didn't know what an event was, or that NPC's could whisper you, I thought I was being trolled someone was just being mean to be mean lol. And that's my story!

+Quote Post
Doctor
post Sep 18 2015, 01:17 AM
Post #14

Sa san
Group Icon

Member No.: 127

Your daughter has 10 years of material for this thread.

--------------------

+Quote Post
YanDaMan
post Sep 18 2015, 01:37 PM
Post #15

Sa san
Group Icon

Member No.: 184
Characters: YanDaMan, YanTheMan

Believing honest hard work would get you far in Nexus's (corrupt) political ladder.

Boy was I naive, heh.

--------------------
lol @ u

+Quote Post
Doctor
post Sep 18 2015, 05:34 PM
Post #16

Sa san
Group Icon

Member No.: 127

QUOTE (YanDaMan @ Sep 18 2015, 11:37 AM) *
Believing honest hard work would get you far in Nexus's (corrupt) political ladder.

Boy was I naive, heh.

You're such a hymen.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mrdie
post Jan 13 2016, 06:06 AM
Post #17

Il san
Group Icon

Member No.: 208

Back in like 2002-2003 I was really young and also really, really wanted a shield for some reason, but for the life of me couldn't complete the Nagnang quest for it. I'm pretty sure it required someone to help you and I got mad at that someone for not helping me "enough" (even though I was the one who sucked at doing the quest.)

One time I wrote something dumb in the Dreamweaver (I think that's what it was called) and WorldWalker actually teleported to me in Mythic and basically said "YO STOP DOING THAT" and everyone around me was like "wow, that was WorldWalker."

There was a justice board where people could report in-game crimes, and someone made a rant which included a link to an infamous shock site. I stupidly took the message's advice to go on it.

One time me, Itsyei and a mage were hunting and, being young, I mentioned that my mother came into the room and was asking me about the game. Itsyei then faced forward (i.e. down) and proceeded to "kiss" the screen. I was embarrassed.

I used to pretend that the abandoned Deluge Shop in Buya was a house people could inhabit. I would collect flowers to put around it and also put stuff inside. At one point a guy and his e-wife went into it, called me stupid, and then proceeded to have cybersex as I futilely tried to stop them by waving through the act of waving my sword over and over.

+Quote Post
darkmaverick
post Jan 15 2016, 08:15 PM
Post #18

Oh san
Group Icon

Member No.: 90
Characters: DarkMaverick

I don't even know where to begin.

Some stuff is well known. No point repeating the past.

The stuff I regret the most that isn't well known?

I once used my Chongun Guide 'Bestow Title' spell to label McLyan "Hi, I'm a Leecher" at the heyday of the anger over people leeching up low-vita Warriors to use Rage5 in Horse2 when Vita / Mana splits was removed . For some reason I thought it was justified, but it was just an [Content removed] thing to do (even if McLyan was a character sharer) and I felt guilty the next morning. I ended up apologizing and gave her/him whatever title she/he wanted.

The most embarrassing? There was a girl I liked a lot, who lived about 30 minutes from me. I didn't have the highest self-esteem at the time, and thought I needed to make some kind of grand romantic gesture to reveal my feelings. A friend suggested that I drive to her college and randomly show up in the library where she often studied, with a bouquet of roses. For some reason I thought this was a good idea. In hindsight, I should have really known better. Socially awkward gamers shouldn't take relationship advice from other socially awkward gamers.

We had exchanged photos by that point so I knew what she looked like. It ended up being that I got completely lost on campus, as I'd never been there before, so I just walked around the hallways with roses making an ass of myself. I never found her, which is probably for the best because when I told her what I had done she freaked out and ended the friendship. She told her friends about this and they accused me of stalking her over this one single event. I ended up quitting my job and moving out of state so that when people brought it up I could respond by pointing out I didn't even live anywhere near her anymore. A very distorted version of this story ended up on Genjiworks at one point like a year after it happened and after I had already moved, which only poured salt onto the wound.

Remembering this incident, it's hard not to think of how dumb I was in my early 20s. I invested way too much of my emotions into people who played this game, and I don't think I benefited much from the relationships. There was another time a long-time friendship turned into something more, and I spent months on the phone talking to this girl. We even quit Nexus and started playing a different game together. We actually mailed physical letters and gifts to each other. At one point I was going to fly down to visit her, and then she just vanished. I came to learn from a mutual friend she had married some dude, so this whole time we were planning to get together she had been dating someone else. I was pretty devastated. Since then I've never gotten romantically involved with someone I meet online until after we've met in person.

--------------------
I host The RPG Fanatic Youtube Show. Home of fanatical reviews and commentary about RPGs.
And my top picks for Sa san warrior shield were......

...I totally want that sword too.

+Quote Post
Genji Works
post Jan 17 2016, 09:38 AM
Post #19

Il san
Group Icon

Member No.: 53

I may have made a fool of myself on NexusTK, but it was the most fun I had. LOL.

- Sabotaging a NexusTK Event with a fake event. lol. GMs were pissed.

- Fighting with a GM publicly through sage and watch him get himself fired.

- For no particular reason started hating on Buyans, which lead to Kugnae/Buyan War.

- I remember several times I made Sun Moon Sect join the bandits and pirates. LOL

- Saging URL to 'Nexus for Adults' till they created Law 41. LOL

Too many to remember, but I got screenshots of all these somewhere.

+Quote Post
Alston
post Jan 18 2016, 09:47 AM
Post #20

Sam san
Group Icon

Member No.: 13,043
Characters: Alston, Dukati... long since dead...

QUOTE (Genji Works @ Jan 17 2016, 06:38 AM) *
I may have made a fool of myself on NexusTK, but it was the most fun I had. LOL.

- Sabotaging a NexusTK Event with a fake event. lol. GMs were pissed.

- Fighting with a GM publicly through sage and watch him get himself fired.

- For no particular reason started hating on Buyans, which lead to Kugnae/Buyan War.

- I remember several times I made Sun Moon Sect join the bandits and pirates. LOL

- Saging URL to 'Nexus for Adults' till they created Law 41. LOL

Too many to remember, but I got screenshots of all these somewhere.

Dang, Genji, how's it been?

Most memorable for me was losing my sh... and saging threats to everyone - friend and foe... man did I have a screw loose back in the day.

--------------------
- Alston

Find me on any social media by searching for "FSBAlston" or "AlstonTheWolf."

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:05 PM
Nexus Forums is part of: Nexus Atlas © all rights reserved.