> Wind Quest
Bueno
post Jan 25 2007, 11:03 AM
Post #1

Level 5

Group: Citizens
Member No.: 776

There is an error on the second step "Sonhi pass" NexusAtlas says

"Be sure you have completed the Magical Net Part of this quest! It can be done later on, but you cannot pass the Sonhi Guard until you have a Magical Net.! "

This is wrong. When I did Wind, I did not even attempt the magical net until I had completed every other step and had both kawlanas in my inventory. If anyone else wants to test this themselves next time they do wind go ahead. There are two people currently doing wind, and one of them has already made the star sword (gotten past the sonhi guard) with no net, the other is close behind. It is even rumored that getting kawlanas before getting the net improves your chances with the net... I got my net on the first try
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AllyGator
post Jan 26 2007, 02:12 PM
Post #2

Map Goddess
Group Icon

Group: Retired Administrator
Member No.: 3

That's great and it's definately a change from how it was in the beginning. I guess KRU changed that for some reason maybe because weaving the net is hard for some. AllyGator made hers in 1 try while Tyshar took over 50.

--------------------
The hair says it all!

+Quote Post
Annoura
post Jul 12 2007, 07:54 AM
Post #3

Level 5

Member No.: 2,479

Level requirement details for the Wind Quest should be changed from 11 to 96.

It used to be that a character could begin the quest from any level as long as they had the required amount of karma (spirit), but this no longer occurs. You must be exactly 96 or higher to speak with the old scribe atop the mountain. If you are not, he will tell you the same thing he tells you when you haven't the appropriate karma...

This isn't a bug. When the scribe wouldn't respond to my character at level 90, I ticketed KRU and they told me to gain more levels! So, each level after that I visited the mountain to find out which level the requirement actually was. Turns out you need the same level to begin as you need to wear the armor.

Another very minor error that needs fixing: you no longer say 'wind' to the scribe aloud (it's been this way for quite a while), instead there is an option to select after clicking him.

+Quote Post
Yukimura Sanada
post Jul 12 2007, 01:40 PM
Post #4

Enchanted

Group: Nobles
Member No.: 19

did you do the moon quest?

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Annoura
post Jul 13 2007, 12:23 AM
Post #5

Level 5

Member No.: 2,479

QUOTE(Yukimura Sanada @ Jul 12 2007, 01:40 PM) [snapback]36525[/snapback]

did you do the moon quest?

Yes. I had completed everything needed to be completed, done everything needed to be done EXCEPT reach level 96.

+Quote Post
AllyGator
post Jul 13 2007, 01:04 PM
Post #6

Map Goddess
Group Icon

Group: Retired Administrator
Member No.: 3

Great, I've fixed the level information, added the old scribe's name and updated the note about the Sonhi pass.

Anything else that needs changing?

--------------------
The hair says it all!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:00 AM
Nexus Forums is part of: Nexus Atlas © all rights reserved.