I've come across the following minor errors lately while using NA:
1) The witch shaman boss for Kugnae's haunted house spawns in all six rooms of the haunted house. Furthermore, the current graphic for the witch shaman is now a lighter brown color, not a bold red color.
2) The Divine Monkey (Monkey 2 key boss) spawns in the room "Monkey Crest" on occasion.
3) In the 6.0 version of the Sute cave map for the room titled "Barren Graves", it states that creating a cursed acorn from a dropped acorn is not required anymore. However, when recently re-doing the SOE quest on a newly created character, I used the cursed acorn to create the tree needed to obtain a Wooden Staff, as stated in the quest walkthrough. Either the information in Barren Graves is incorrect or the walkthrough needs to be updated.
4) Also regarding the SOE quest, both a friend and I had to use spells to defeat the Wooden staff tree in the Woodlands, not physical attacks. I was a mage, and my friend a poet; I suspect that warriors/rogues have to use physical attacks, while mages/poets magical attacks, but I haven't fully tested it.
5) Kugnae no longer has a Tangun entrance, but the 6.0 map of Kugnae still has the link for it.
6) For the wind armor quest, the old version of the mermaid song did not work for me, but the new one (the one listed as the alternate 3rd line) did work.
7) The sun armor quest for rogues states that some items from step 4 are returned to you upon completion of the quest. Technically, only some of the items from step 4 are taken, and you get to keep the rest. Step 4 does not actually take all the items, and no items are actually returned upon quest completion.
8) Also for the sun armor quest, it would be nice if the rat 1 bosses were listed in step 2 (I completed sun before hitting rat 2 / level 98).
9) I noticed that in the vortex hand item section, the Worn version of the steel bracelet has no +will stats, but all other versions do; I guessing that it's a mistake.
10) I recently picked up weaving, and I've been recording how much wool I've weaved from one skill level to the next. I have values of 2187 wool from adept to talented and 5932 wool from talented to skilled. However, I was not consistent about weaving during totem time or not (I have been told that totem time only affects success rate, but I don't know for sure).
11) The home page for the museum map section doesn't actually have the entrance/exit outside room that you first enter from Dae Shore, but you can access it through the other maps listed (http://www.nexusatlas.com/50atlas/museum1.php).
12) In fact, the museum map pages are listed under 5.0 and not 6.0. I've noticed this version problem several times while using the maps, but I can't recall any specifics at the moment.
I can't remember anything else off the top of my head, but these are some of the things I do remember right now. I'll post up more when I come across them / remember them.