IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 

This board is for errors and mistakes found on the www.nexusatlas.com website. Do not post bugs that you find inside the game.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Spells
xevu
post Feb 23 2008, 07:41 PM
Post #1

Il san
Group Icon

Group: Nobles
Member No.: 5,702

On the mage and rogue spell pages, you have soothe listed as a level 6 spell, and on the warriors spell page it says it's a level 8 spell. I don't think I need to explain further on that one.

Also for the rogues set trap on the spell page, you have every trap listed twice, first time it says there are no additional requirements, then the second lists items needed to learn the spell.

EDIT:
Going to the extinct spells page takes away all the spell subcategory options at the top.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AllyGator
post Feb 24 2008, 05:55 AM
Post #2

Map Goddess
Group Icon

Group: Retired Administrator
Member No.: 3

Thanks for noticing all of this. I put the spell menu on the Extinct page.

The rest of the information is correct if a bit confusing. Every peasant can learn soothe but if you later forget it, then it is level based and Poets cannot relearn it. That's why it shows Soothe the way it does. If you check the OTHER spell page it shows it as a Peasant spell. To avoid that confusion, I've added the Peasant Soothe spell to all path spell pages and it has an explanation of how it works.

Rogue set traps is a spell you can buy one time and as you level up, you gain the other traps by doing nothing more. Because you have to cast the spell and then type in the trap name, most Rogues opt to buy the single versions of the trap spell. So you can buy each kind of trap by itself by using the items listed and then you can macro one trap without having to type in the trap name.

--------------------
The hair says it all!

+Quote Post
xevu
post Feb 28 2008, 02:20 AM
Post #3

Il san
Group Icon

Member No.: 5,702

Actually poets can relearn soothe. I have a level 9 poet, and I originally forgot soothe once I got a better heal spell then I go to Buya poet guild, and Soothe was on the list of spells I could learn. So I'm not sure what level it can be relearned at.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Foxfire
post Feb 28 2008, 08:28 AM
Post #4

Sam san
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,761
Characters: Foxfire

QUOTE(xevu @ Feb 28 2008, 02:20 AM) [snapback]50941[/snapback]

Actually poets can relearn soothe. I have a level 9 poet, and I originally forgot soothe once I got a better heal spell then I go to Buya poet guild, and Soothe was on the list of spells I could learn. So I'm not sure what level it can be relearned at.

Yeah, I had the same thing happen to me.. I forgot soothe because nobody told me it might be useful later (couldn't imagine how so I forgot it) and at some point between then and Ee San, I went back to the tutor and he taught it to me again. blink.gif

--------------------
~* Nwyfre Foxfire k'Treva *~

Freerice - Feed the hungry, expand your vocabulary.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:54 PM
Nexus Forums is part of: Nexus Atlas © all rights reserved.