Reply to this topicStart new topic
> KRU stealing money from customers :
Leto
post Apr 4 2017, 04:49 PM
Post #1

Level 5

Group: Citizens
Member No.: 7,551

So, I just looked over my credit card bill. It seems I'm still being charged monthly when the GM took me off of auto renew, and shadow JTOd me. My expiration date was moved to a week ago, yet, my registration wasn't supposed to run out until 4/24.

This is bull[Content removed]. I've been a customer for 17 years, and didn't get my JTO explained to me one bit, nor did I get any explanation of the money that KRU is stealing from a customer of 17 years. (Keep in mind I didn't get banned, I got JTOd)

Furthermore; I highly suggest everybody who has gotten shadow banned or shadow JTO'd by this moronic GM to look at their credit card bill and see if they're still being charged. Due to the fact, I'm still getting charged even though my account is unregged.

Wony you and KRU owe me 10.00 so far,
BBB will be contacted, also.

P.s. This will most likely be deleted but I have proof of everything, so I can provide that also.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Vini
post Apr 4 2017, 05:08 PM
Post #2

Head Editor of Nexus Atlas
Group Icon

Group: Nexus Atlas Administrator
Member No.: 21
Characters: Vini

Sounds like this is a problem you could fix by contacting KRU directly and the title of the post seems way off. They aren't stealing your money. If your card has been wrongfully charged while your account remains unregistered you can submit a ticket or even try to call KRU's billing department to try to figure out what happened and how to fix it.

Please understand that KRU uses third party payment systems, so there's a possibility they charged it wrongfully, not KRU.

On their disclaimer they say:
"If you have mistakenly charged your credit card multiple times, or have any other questions concerning charges, please contact us through our support page https://support.kru.com or click 'Support' at www.kru.com, BEFORE you contact your credit card company, bank, EZIC, Paypal, Bibit, or any other financial institution"

I understand how frustrating it can be, but portraying as dishonest a company you've been customer to for past 17 years isn't helpful to you, them or anyone else. It just causes unnecessary grief over something that could have been talked and fixed directly with them.

I'll not delete your post Leto, but I think perhaps you should re-think if you want to keep it here or remove it and solve the issue directly with them. In my personal opinion, this attitude here would be a reason for them to refuse to provide service to a customer anymore. It's VERY VERY sad to consider that, but it's a possibility.
I do not wish that upon any player, especially someone who has been around for 17 years, especially you Leto.

I do hope you can find a way to solve the problem with KRU in a peaceful manner and perhaps come back one day.
Best of luck in your choices.

--------------------
~Vini Normad'or~

+Quote Post
Brant
post Apr 4 2017, 06:16 PM
Post #3

Sa san
Group Icon

Group: Nobles
Member No.: 921

If I did something to get 'shadow banned' on Nexus, I'd probably need to take some time to reassess my life. That being said, just open a ticket. Nobody is stealing anything from you. You probably acted like a moron and ended up having your account in a status where the renewal didn't correctly terminate.

+Quote Post
Brant
post Apr 4 2017, 06:16 PM
Post #4

Sa san
Group Icon

Member No.: 921

If I did something to get 'shadow banned' on Nexus, I'd probably need to take some time to reassess my life. That being said, just open a ticket. Nobody is stealing anything from you. You probably acted like a moron and ended up having your account in a status where the renewal didn't correctly terminate.

+Quote Post
Leto
post Apr 7 2017, 02:46 PM
Post #5

Level 5

I have created three tickets that nobody has replied to.

The reason I'm not playing anymore is the fact that the GM is power-gaming, and it's not right.

If I'm not playing, I shouldn't be paying.

I don't understand how the GM can take my account off of auto-reg, yet still charge me a monthly subscription fee?

"---This attitude could be a reason to refuse service."

1st off, I was rarely on Leto the past few months, and you should know that Vini (as I changed my main to my Chongun). I wasn't doing anything negative, except voicing my opinion, as a customer of 17 years.
2nd off, This attitude came from the GM not sticking to his word, and going after good customers of the NTK community. (Offai, nihilism, Crum)
3rd off, I didn't get banned. I got shadow JTO'd, meaning I can still pay every month to play, a.k.a sit in a room and speak to nobody.
4th off, he even got rid of my Mothers account?
5th off, none of this makes sense.

+Quote Post
Vini
post Apr 7 2017, 04:30 PM
Post #6

Head Editor of Nexus Atlas
Group Icon

Group: Nexus Atlas Administrator
Member No.: 21
Characters: Vini

It's very hard to opine on something I have barely any idea what happened. I have no idea why the GM, who is super busy with working on new things for the entire game, actually lost his time to program some pre-made messages to Leto.

To be honest I barely had any interactions with Leto and only found out recently DW and Leto are by the same person, only when you told me. DW was very helpful to me and the Chongun upon his return. Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful to that.

I have no idea what Leto has done which could justify him having automatic messages "I don't keven know what I am saying" and "I am sorry that I've been rude and out of line".

The sad thing is that whatever you did, you don't seem to be sorry for at all.
Instead once again after posting "KRU stealing money from customers", "bbb will be contacted", you now accuse him again saying "GM is power-gaming". In my opinion, would that alone could a reason to terminate service.

As I said, I have no idea what triggered the first problem, but to me, in my very limited knowledge, it seems you were given a chance to apologize for some terrible attitude you may have shown and instead you just keep adding more and more ranting.

Now, I don't know what you're hoping to achieve with your post:

• If your intention of posting here is to gain help about the issue with your card still being charged although it was supposed to be canceled, I'll try my best to help. My suggestion is to try to do auto-renewal cancellation yourself: https://secure.kru.com/account/couponshop/r...ancel_proc1.asp
    There's a good chance something in the process didn't work well, but definitely this does not mean that Kru is stealing.
  • If your intention is just to use your situation to bad-mouth KRU and inhibit other players from using or enjoying Nexus then you are at the wrong place. Nexus Forums is NOT the place for that.

Here are my suggestions: take a moment to breath, calm down and reflect upon the reasons that could have lead to that problem. Be less Leto and be more DW when dealing with this. DW knows that the basic steps of fixing a situation goes with respect and politeness. Those two together open many doors, while rudeness and abusive speech can close many.

Wish you wisdom in your choices,
Vini

P.S. I still think you should change the subject of this thread, but I'll leave it for you to reflect upon it.

--------------------
~Vini Normad'or~

+Quote Post
Interstate
post Apr 7 2017, 07:16 PM
Post #7

Sam san
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,663

Leto is trying his best to be banned. I wouldn't take this seriously heh. What is your end game, sir?

You spent your time with sage abusing against Wony trying to get banned and demanding to get banned. What is going on? @.o

--------------------
Vicious Circle
Hater of haters
Anti-elitist elitist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwL65cvzK0s...feature=related

+Quote Post
darkmaverick
post Apr 8 2017, 01:02 PM
Post #8

Oh san
Group Icon

Member No.: 90
Characters: DarkMaverick

QUOTE (Leto @ Apr 7 2017, 03:46 PM) *
I have created three tickets that nobody has replied to.

That isn't "shadow-banning".....

That's just business as usual for KRU.

--------------------
I host The RPG Fanatic Youtube Show. Home of fanatical reviews and commentary about RPGs.
And my top picks for Sa san warrior shield were......

...I totally want that sword too.

+Quote Post
Qwertyer
post Apr 8 2017, 06:42 PM
Post #9

Enchanted

Member No.: 1,218

Call the billing department LOL

+Quote Post
Leto
post Apr 9 2017, 01:35 PM
Post #10

Level 5

I wasn't trying to get banned. I created this thread asking how to cancel auto reg, when my account was changed from auto reg, by the GM. I tried the link, and it just says my account isn't on auto-reg... Which I know. So, how do I get KRU to stop charging me, when my tickets don't get replied to, and when the GM just JTOd chats I make when trying to get ahold of him. So pretty much, they've been told that they're taking my money and it seems nothing is being done about it. Even if my recent bickering with the GM isn't seen as "good." -- they, as a business should still try to make this work for a person who has been a customer so long. I'm not trying to start crap, just trying to stop getting charged. That happens, I'll delete this thread. I really still do like the game, just don't support recent actions by the boss.

+Quote Post
Interstate
post Apr 19 2017, 07:00 PM
Post #11

Sam san
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,663

QUOTE (Leto @ Apr 9 2017, 01:35 PM) *
I wasn't trying to get banned. I created this thread asking how to cancel auto reg, when my account was changed from auto reg, by the GM. I tried the link, and it just says my account isn't on auto-reg... Which I know. So, how do I get KRU to stop charging me, when my tickets don't get replied to, and when the GM just JTOd chats I make when trying to get ahold of him. So pretty much, they've been told that they're taking my money and it seems nothing is being done about it. Even if my recent bickering with the GM isn't seen as "good." -- they, as a business should still try to make this work for a person who has been a customer so long. I'm not trying to start crap, just trying to stop getting charged. That happens, I'll delete this thread. I really still do like the game, just don't support recent actions by the boss.

Fair enough.

I have a lot of thoughts on this. Wony asked for everyone's opinions and thoughts, some jumped at this chance, but I didn't say anything. It is difficult to complain when I remained silent during the suggestion requests. I figured I would be quiet, wait to see what everyone else said, and how it all played out. Maybe I should try articulating my thoughts on all the jazz dancing around recently, though...

--------------------
Vicious Circle
Hater of haters
Anti-elitist elitist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwL65cvzK0s...feature=related

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th June 2017 - 12:25 PM
Nexus Forums is part of: Nexus Atlas © all rights reserved.